Chapter- Seventeen

ROSLYN'S POV:

My question brought a big pause to our conversation. Why he's quiet on this? It's a yes or no question. I'm getting worried. I voiced back at him,
"Theo.. You still there? "

"Oh! Yeah, I-" he began but soon, an eardrum wrenching screech was produced by an ugly demon.

"HEY MINIKIN, REMEMBER ME? " a weird human being who happens you be my brother and his name is Liam, took the phone from Theo to scream. And what kind of question is that? He just went there a week ago and here he is, asking me if I remember him or not.

"Unfortunately, I do. And what are you screaming for so loudly? "

"I was excited to know about your date. How was everything? " he asked, leaving me shocked.

He was the one barking at me for going on a date with Weston and right now he's the one who's asking me if everything went alright. This is more than suspicious.

"What are you hiding from me? And don't you dare you lie or hide anything from me this time. " I fumed, getting irritated of their behaviour .

"Come on Roz, what made you think I'll hide something. There's nothing as such. Anyways, we're getting late, I have to go and check the shipments. Byee"

He hung up instantly before I could even say anything. What's up with these weirdos? I'm not in mood of arguing and starting my day with this. I placed the phone on the nightstand and stretched, yawning. Oh no! I forgot to change my clothes. Now they have so many wrinkles on them. I grabbed my towel and hopped inside washroom to take a refreshing bath and continue my concerts.

Today, I'll be finishing the leftover editing or else it will take us ages to get that book published. I wish if there was a way through which everything that's on my mind could be written on its own without me typing it for hours. I stood still in that hot drizzle of water from shower, droplets of which brought memories of few moments back from yesterday.

Just like these droplets, how his fingers made their way down on me, how my body and soul dived in deeper to that eccentric sensation, submerging my sense of judgment, sanity. How much I wanted that moment to last long, forbidden but calming, wrong but felt so.. right. Instead of remembering whole evening that I spent with Weston, all I can remember is that small moment that felt like forever with him.

Whatever he's doing to me is so wrong, I'm well aware and yet I give in so easily, feeling like nobody else will bother me once I'm with him but I think I'm forgetting, he's where all my problems will begin.

Turning off the water, I grabbed the towel while droplets of water slid down on my body. After taking a bath everything seems so fresh. I took out a simple outfit for today as I don't have to go out of my room. It's too early but I'll go down and see if the breakfast is ready. They should have given me a room near the kitchen, I can't do long distance relationship. Also, I'll have to see where Rabbit Downey jr. is, I hope Kai didn't irritate him even though my baby is calm like still water.

Closing the door, I hopped down stairs, looking around. There's no one out here, probably sleeping. Why Theo had to call me this early? I guess it's time to rescue Rabbit Downey Jr. and play with him till it's time for breakfast. I began advancing towards Kai's room when I peeked a glance inside Alonzo's room, the door open and an unwanted sight in front of my eyes.