-Calm your ass down-

calm your ass down 🕺 cyad lmao what am i doing with my life

Summary:Request 🕺

Pronouns:They/Them

Type: f l o o f

Warnings:none <3

Relationship:L o v e r s
——————
You were so goddamn tired. You didn't want to move or get out of bed, but you had to.
You sat up, and went into the bathroom. You brushed your teeth for literally two seconds with just water and didn't bother washing your face. Then you realized how disgusting your hair was. It was so fucking greasy, but you didn't want to take a shower.
Plan B.
Brush it.
You sighed, staring at yourself in the mirror for a second and then grabbing your hairbrush. You debated just going to sleep, but sighed and grabbed a chunk of hair.
(bestie i had no clue writing about brushing your hair would be so weird </3)
You ran the brush through the chunk twice, not particularly caring if it hurt.
You gave up on the tactic of 'one chunk at a time' and just aggressively pulling the brush through your hair.

Eret, who just woke up, heard you say 'ow' quietly. Wondering what you'd done, he got up and walked into the bathroom.
He rubbed his eyes then looked at you, before grabbing your hand with the hairbrush.
"Calm your ass down."
He said, taking the brush from your hand.
He yawned and walked behind you and began brushing your hair gently.
"All you need to do is chill out."
He said, looking at the mirror that you were staring at yourself in.
——————
A few minutes pass, and Eret finished brushing your hair.
(idk why but i struggled to type pass and i typed pp on accident lmao)
He ran his fingers through it, before beginning to put it into different styles.
You yawned, before looking over at him.
He stops when you look at him and sigh.
"My feet hurt."
You say simply, before he grabs your hand and walks to the living room. He sits on the couch, and adjusts before speaking.
"Sit on the floor."
He tells you, and you were too tired to really care so you just did it.
He played with your hair, putting it into several different styles, before patting your head.
"Alright darling. You should get a shower."
He smiled, kissing the top of your head softly.
"But you brushed my hair already."

"And i can brush it again."
____________
yeehaw🕺
this was a cute idea thank you 👍
anyways
i'm working on a new book, it's sleepy bois tho so if you'd like, check it out :)
anyways have a great day/night/whateva
-Mellohi <3
P.S. ily and i care about you <3