5

Sorry for not updating. Birthday was yesterday. Ya girl turned 25 and I got lit. Thanks for reading and being patient.
————————————————————————————

Me, Kim and Sasha were out shopping and pampering ourselves. I didn't get my nails long this time. After everything that's been happening I just want to have a day to myself and spend it with some friends. Gerald had apologized and somehow I forgave him and apologized for disrespecting him. I honestly want to leave but he was my first everything and I love him. I wouldn't even have anywhere else to go. Most of my money goes towards bills and tuition and staying with Gerald.

I know that I shouldn't be feeling this way or on this position but I can't help it. Once we finished getting pampered we went into sacks. I didn't really grab a lot. My budget definitely wouldn't allow it. I only bought a Kenneth Jane necklace for like seventy dollars. Sasha and Kim wanted to shop till they drop. The stuff in here is nice but with these prices it ain't for me.

I started walking around just letting them shop till they drop. I went to other stores to find cheaper clothes. What's crazy is that This mall has a tjmaxx in it. Most malls have a Dillard's or Macy's. I passed up tj and went into a shoe store.

I honestly love shoes and I think I have more of that then clothes. When I walked in I bumped into someone and their boxes of shoes tell out their hands. I helped whoever it was pick them up and said sorry. When I looked up it was killa smiling at me. Some how I'm always running into him.

He always looks so good and well put together. Even when he comes to the club. Speaking of, we all have work tonight so I hope they are not trying to stay in the mall long. I need to nap and take a shower.

"Wassup lil mama."

"Hi" I said shyly

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

KILLA a.k.a. ROMAN NIGHT

When lil mama bumped into me I thought it was faith. I know she still dealing with Gerald but ain't nothing wrong with having a friend. As much as I would like to get to know her on that level I'm not gonna be that Nigga who tries to steal someone's girl. Females usually come to me. I ain't tryna think of lil mama like that or come at her in any way. I mean if she ever leave him and wants somebody new then hey I'm always open but I ain't gone pressure it.

"What you doing in here?"

"I came in here with Sasha and Kim."

"Who is Sasha?"

"The caramel chick with the little big booty. Always wears weave longer than her. Got a tattoo on the side of her thigh and butt cheek."

That's the female I fucked that time I wanted lil mama to come give me a private and she declined. Well she ain't know it was me. Aw shit this might blow up in my face.

"I gotta see her face. You and Kim are the only ones I know personally."

She looked down at her phone and replied to a text. Jesus if they come here it's gone be some shit. I don't feel like seeing shawty and she start with the shits. Once you Fuck somebody they get started to get attached or Telling everybody they had sex with you.

"Yea maybe tonight if you coming to the club."

"Yea I'm coming to see you." I smiled at her

"Well it was nice seeing you again." She was about to leave but I stopped her

"Wait can I get your number."

"I do have a boyfriend. I don't want no drama to be caused."

"It ain't even like that ma. I just wanna be friends."

"Alright."

After she gave me her number we hugged and it just felt so right. I couldn't help but to look down at the clothes she had on. Shit was just hugging on her. I could see her friend in the distance coming this way so I ended the hug and walked away. I texted her phone and left out the store