12

Friday, 6:13 pm. Taehyung went into a restaurant with someone, they went to the front desk and ask a table for two. Taehyung pulled the chair for the specific person, and let her sit before pushing it gently. Then Taehyung sat down across her.

? : wow, this is a nice restaurant sweet heart.

The woman said in a sweet voice. While Taehyung sat there proud of him self, as he impressed one out of two most important woman in his life.

T: of course grandma, I'm your best grandchild.

Taehyung said with a wink, making his grandmother chuckle at his silliness.

G: so what is this dinner all about dear?

T: I'm going straight to the point, granny..since you are a very romantic person......Will.......willyoupleasetellmehowtowoosomeoneyoulikewithoutbeingcreepyorcringy?!?

Taehyung said hesitant but said the last sentence fastly as he was very shy. Making his granny confused.

G: will.... I please what know?

T: I...... I mean, will.... You please help me w-oo someone I like?

Taehyung's grandmother chuckle, and look at him more of like a teasing look. Taehyung looked at her with a raised eyebrow but confused look.

G: Well dear, you just have to create your own way on wooing her.

T: h-him, granny.

G: oh... Well then, you have to create your own way on wooing him, be more of your self, be romantic on your own creative way. But firstly ask his parents or guardian's permission, no matter who you are. You maybe the President, but that doesn't dignify you as a king that you could get what and who you wanted. In his parents eyes, when it comes to the heart of their son, you are still an ordinary person, They're their son's owner, and you have to ask permission to get him.

Time Skip... Their Date

Jk: Taehyungie,where are you taking me?

Jungkook said as he was seated on the front seat blindfolded, while Taehyung was driving towards somewhere. Taehyung chuckle when he found Jungkook being all cute pouting in his side.

T: just wait a little princess, we will eventually get there okay?

Jungkook blush at the pet name, even though how many times he heard it, he still get those butterflies in his stomach everytime Taehyung tells him some sweet words or sweet pet names.

Jungkook nodded and smiled towards Taehyung showing his famous bunny tooth smile. Taehyung got butterflies, when he saw Jungkook smile. He is definitely inlove.

30 minutes into the drive Taehyung heard some noise, he laugh at Jungkook guessing he was hungry. He opened the car drawer and took out water and French bread.

T: here eat this for now, we still have an hour before we get to our destination.

Jk: why so long? Where are we actually going Taehyungie?

T: Be patient angel, we will get there eventually.

Jungkook just kept quiet, as he trust Taehyung. Until Jungkook fell asleep. Taehyung took out the blanket from the car drawer and covered Jungkook, since his using auto pilot it's not dangerous.

After an hour and a half, they finally arrived at their destination. It is dark so Taehyung snap his fingers, and all the lights are turned on. Taehyung got a little bit teary as he saw magic and he knew Jungkook will love it.

Taehyung lead Jungkook in the middle of something, then he counted 1-3 and he took of the blindfold in Jungkook.

When Jungkook open his eyes, he stopped working. Its the first time he's ever seen such a beautiful view. He got teary ang looked at Taehyung.