Fifty

We all froze.

"Come on then, stop staring like penguins." He Laughed, but no one else was.

Issac started walking towards him so we all followed and joined the hug. Issac was just as shocked and i could tell he had no idea what to do.

"I haven't got a job for a while so I'm staying here." He smiled.

We all had to forced a smile on our face, no one wanted him hear. But i knew Issac hadn't come up with a way to deal with the situation as of yet so we all needed to grin and bare dad.

"I'm going to go unpack all my things and then I'm taking you all out." He smiled and then left.

Toby shut the door behind him and then everyone looked at each other.

"Just what we needed." Jacob said sarcastically, i didn't even know that Jacob knew was sarcasm was.

"What are we gonna do?" Liam asked as he was stood awfully close to me.

"I have no idea, I've been trying to think of someway to deal with it for a while." Issac said who was stood on the other side of me.

"Oh so we're just gonna let a criminal live in our house. A criminal that has guns." Leo said with disgust all over his face.

"No, but what the fuck else can we do?" Issac said whispering shouting.

"I vote we move to Hawaii." I put my hand up as all my brothers stared.

"Riley shut up." Corey said crossing his arms.

"She might have a point." Caleb said with his hand to his chin.#

"What?" We all responded in surprise.

"Well not move there but school holidays are coming up soon, we could book a holiday not tell dad about it and just go without him knowing." He said.

"But how are we supposed to keep it from him?" Toby asked.

"It's not hard to keep it from him. We can book plane tickets for early morning so we leave when he's asleep. Keep out suitcases in the guest room or the garage so he doesn't see them. The airport isn't that far away so we can hire a mini bus to get there. and when he calls up asking where we are tell him we're on holiday and font tell him where we are. then by the time we're back we'll either have a plan or he'll be gone." I said as they all concentrated on listening.

"didn't know you had a brain." Liam said.

"Didn't know you had a tiny dick." I said back.

"Riley!" Issac shouted.

"What it's true." I shrugged.

"Just because we're all smart and hot." Leo said smirking.

"Oh yeah keep thinking that." I shot back.

"Right okay Riley enough." Issac said.

"Why do i get told off and not them." I flung my arms up in the air.

"because your the little sister and we're big brothers." He said.

"That doesn't even make sense." I said trying the compute it in my brain.

"Get Ready if we're going out for dinner and dress nice, i don't want him to suspect any thing is wrong." Issac said as he made his way to my door.

It had been half an hour, I'd had a shower and i still had no idea what to wear. I'd already dried and curled my hair and put some basic makeup on, enough to tell i had it on, i even put nude eyeshadow on. I picked a few outfits out of my wardrobe to try on to see which i liked best.