Chapter seven

7. CAN YOU PAY MY BILLS

 CAN YOU PAY MY BILLS

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, Don't worry bout me."

"Your my bestfriend Sia, I'm always going to worry about you." Olivia rolled her eyes fondly as she pressed a kiss to Sienna's cheek, pulling back to look into her eyes.

"I can protect myself." Sienna protested gently, sincerely touched by her worry, taking out a ring dagger from her combat boots to further prove her point.

The girls had come to the conclusion that they would get more tasks done from their rather large to do list if they separated. So while Olivia  was going to Whitmore college to rescue Enzo with a newly adjusting to the modern world Freya, Sienna was going to the 1994 prison world to go and rescue Kai.

"Sia, before you go do anything stupid. Bare in mind the Mikaelsons are also in this world and I know you like them more than Kai." Olivia said, knowing her bestfriend well enough to know that she was probably thinking some not so PG thoughts about the imprisoned sociopath.

"Ugh, your right, your right." Sienna nodded with a small pout on her lips, there were very few hot people where they used to live in their world but now the world was full of hot people and it certainly didn't help either of their (most Siennas) hormones.

"I always am." Olivia couldn't help but quip with a cheeky smirk as she winked at her bestfriend before slowly making her way back to the door.

"Bye bitch." Sienna waved nonchalantly as she held the ascendant within her grasp, preparing to complete the spell.

"Bye whore." Olivia waved back, before turning on her heel and walking down the stairs back to the eldest Mikaelson sibling who had patiently been waiting for her.

Mutterings of incantations fell from Siennas glossed lips, gradually gaining in volume as the atmosphere around her morphed into a tense one, before suddenly, she disappeared into a bright, blinding light.

"And hello to you too 1994." Sienna chuckled as she regained her balance, now finding herself in the prison world. Her chocolaty brown eyes skimmed over her surroundings as she cheerily hummed under her breath, skipping down the road.

"Almost out of pork rinds are we." Sienna smirked softly, venturing into the shop which was featured in the show when Bonnie and Damon were in the prison world.

Sienna continued to hum cheerily as she danced around the shop, trying on different items as she went and just enjoying herself and the rare silence.

"Nice dance moves, pretty lady, is that how people dance in the modern world?" Kai Parker suddenly appeared out of nowhere with his head curiously tilted.

Instead of being frightened she grinned in success that he had finally come out of his hiding and turned to face him briskly.

"Depends on what type of dancing there's club dancing, slow dancing and so much more that I really could care less about."  Sienna replied to him evenly and calmly as he slowly moved closer to her.

"Hmm, interesting." Kai silently raised on eyebrow when she only casually looked back at him, "so has the random pretty lady got a name?"

"Sienna." The brunette answered cheerily, what could she say, she was in a good mood. Random dancing and snacks seemed to do that to her. "Has the hot blue eyed dude got a name?"

"Kai Parker." He replied casually, already finding himself liking her equally as uncaring and nonchalant attitude.

"Well hola new amigo, let's get you out of here." Sienna then casually said, as if she didn't just tell him something that would legit change his entire life.

"What-"

"I change my mind pretty lady, I won't gouge out your eyeballs with a toothpick." Kai said giddily, hours later, as they both stood ready to back to the modern world.

"Gee thanks." Sienna rolled her eyes jokingly, a laugh passing through her lips : she was enjoying Kai's company immensely, but the feelings were purely platonic - which came as a surprise to her, actually.

Sienna got out the ascendant, which Kai had given her after minutes of bickering and usually the spell required Bennett blood but it wasn't as if she and Olivia could have gone to Bonnie and asked for her blood, so they both found a magical alternative.

"You ready pork rind lover?"

"I was born ready, pretty lady."