Chapter 12 : Chocolates and Cuddling

**********

Not Proof read... Ignore the mistakes

**********

Chapter 12 : Chocolates and Cuddling

Evening...

R.C Mansion...

Living Room...

Arnav's sharp eyes quickly saw the red spot on Khushi's dress..

A ...RED.... SPOT....

Khushi's painful eyes, her cramping, discomfort...

Arnav snapped his eyes to Khushi as realization dawn upon him... He is in class eighth standard and he understood what happened to Khushi..

Quickly Arnav open his coat, and covered Khushi and hold her shivering hands in his, " Hold my hand Precious... Everything will be alright.. I will take you to dadi and Nani... come with me..."

Khushi looked at Arnav and said with chocked voice, " I can not move.. It's paining and the carpet will spoil if I walk over it.."

Arnav could not uttered a single word, instead side hugged Khushi and whispered, " hold My hands and just walk besides me... don't argue.."

Khushi could not fight anymore, her body was paining and the fact that she is bleeding internally, made her confused and scared...

Is she going to die?

Unfortunately there was nobody who had prepared her for this normal physiological changes... though her buaji is very caring about her but may be could not assess about her puberty or did not realize this will happen when Khushi is away from Basu House..

Khushi was not feeling well for few days, her lower abdomen was paining a lot, her breast was paining and many more things unusual happening.. She wanted to stay in Kolkata but her friendship with NIK, Jayita, Arnav and specially her willingness to attend Bhaidoj with Shyamal bring her here ..

And now Khushi is getting scared and somewhere regretting her decision to come here in Delhi..

" Khush... don't cry..." Arnav whispered while they were crossing the corridor and was going towards Devi's room where both Devi and Susmita are staying at present..

" Why will I not cry?? I.. I... am going to die..." Khushi hiccups making Arnav shocked..

" No.. silli... you will not die... It's natural.. It's your ..." Arnav stopped abruptly not knowing how to explain to his precious and suddenly all feel too odd... Arnav did not realize that they had already reached their destination, only when Susmita called them, Arnav looked at his dadi and nani. And somewhere felt relieve..

" Are Khushi... Arnav... what are you both doing here leaving the success party? And Khushi are you crying meri ladli?"Susmita asked while going towards the door..

" Budi dadi, I am going to die... something happened... I....I..." Khushi cry aloud making both the lady worried while Arnav shifted in his place uncomfortably..

" First you come inside, bitiya.." Devi asked politely..

" No... No... I will spoil your room...I.. I.. there is.. B..Blood..." Khushi spoke in between her sob and then suddenly realization dawn upon Susmita...

Susmita looks at Khushi's state keenly and observed how she is shivering, there is Arnav's coat wrapped above her yellow dress and Arnav's uncomfortable eyes told the entire story... Without uttering any single words, Susmita hugged Khushi and patted her head, " My Gudia ... there is nothing to fear... First come inside and then we will talk..."