24 : Wine and Strawberries 🔞

We reached his mansion..Tae opened the car door for me , took my hand , a maid helped me with my dress...once we entered the mansion , it didn't take a minute for Taehyung to carry me bridal style...
He signalled his servants to get off work and they did so

He was holding me in his arms , step by step moving upstairs...veins popping on his neck were making him ten times more attractive

Author's POV~

Putting your finger on lock , you opened the door while he was still carrying you..

Room was decorated with all sorts of minimalist luxury... Moody brown velvet walls , cotton soft carpets on which scattered rose petals here and there , pampas grass on room side table , fluffy bedsheets giving texturally rich look, ice cold choco dipped strawberries on nightstand and finally the dim lights to heat up the mood..

 Moody brown velvet walls , cotton soft carpets on which scattered rose petals here and there , pampas grass on room side table , fluffy bedsheets giving texturally rich look, ice cold choco dipped strawberries on nightstand and finally the dim li...

He placed you in front of mirror , removed his own tie , stood right behind you.. slowing snaking his arm on your tiny waist , he whispered in your ear..

"I'll make sure you're having a good time, and that you're okay with everything. I just won't be well mannered about it."

You looked at yourself then him through the mirror , he removed your hair from your back to the side of your shoulder , slowly pulling down the chain of your dress, tracing his cold fingers on your spine..giving you chills , he was doing everything while maintaining an eye contact with you through that glass...
he was enjoying the view of pure silk sliding down your milky body

Starting from nibbling on your earlobes..he moved down , giving you open mouth kisses from neck to shoulder then turned you around...standing more than a half-naked in front him , his intense gaze made you feel weak , he took your hand putting on his left side of chest
"Can you feel it?" He asked and you nodded
"Take 'em off" he commanded and you followed his order , taking off his blazer was not tough but unbuttoning his shirt..you hands stopped at second button..
"I can't lead like this"..you said and he smiled at innocent you..he was about to caress your head to make you feel easy but you backed off!

Walking back , you looked straight in his eyes...he was confused...you opened his cupboard , found what you needed..wine! You gulped 4-5 big sips , turned to him and smirked
"You're really worth every sin!" he said and smirked back...you walked to him , tiptoed and joined your lips with his transferring the wine from your mouth to his and he gulped it down as if it's the finest wine in the world..while sucking on his lips , you swiftly unbuttoned his shirt , moving your hand down to remove his belt..he smiled between the kiss..
"Calm down princess" he said making you stop for a second "we have the whole night"..he continued
" And no one to disturb us?"..you asked with a fake innocent expression

"Absolutely No One!" He said and pinned you to the wall..you both giggled and he attacked you with his kiss , you kissed back , he lightly choked your neck , taking control of you , he slipped his tongue in your mouth , while you both were fighting for dominance , he tapped on your thigh , you understood and jumped on him , wrapping your legs around his waist..not leaving your lips for once , he carried you to the bed..

Extra fluff bed made your light body bounce up when he threw you on it..he took wine you previously had and graciously poured it on mid line of your body , he started from sucking your navel , slowly licked all the wine off your body..meanwhile you put a chocolate dipped strawberry between your lips waiting for him to join you and he did...you both enjoyed the same strawberry hooked on your tongues..

After undressing each other , completely naked , you gulped hard seeing his member , "how will it even fit in!?"..your thoughts made you nervous

Kissing you again , he started rubbing your clit , you closed your eyes in pleasure , he went all the way down , giving you cunnilingus , your eyes opened..
"Tae don't !"..you tried to close your legs feeling ashamed..
"Don't you like it?"...
"I like it but..Ummmm- "
You unconsciously moaned when he again started devouring your genitals..
He stood up , slipped on a condom and asked for your permission..
You nodded and he slinked inside you , making you arch in his direction , "Aaaaah"..your soft yet loud moans and his deep groans were the best background music mashup for tonight..

Along with nasty sounds..his and your names were only to be heard by the walls , two bodies being moulded in one and two souls high on ecstasy...

That's how love and lust beautifully coexist , working in sync...

____________________________

Hey readers!

I'm so so so sorry if you didn't feel anything while reading this🤧🙏

Desimys , listen to above mentioned song for better experience

Bye! 🔪

Vote, share and comment 💜