𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄

"You don't know what you're asking me to do..."

SIX MONTHS AGO
  JANUARY 14th, 2007

   DAY FOUR

ERIS LEWIS THOUGHT SHE WAS CURSED.

Abandoned in foster care at birth, dead sister, bullied, powers that caused her physical pain and falling into literal hell.

   Hades had told her that most of his kids had bad luck but this was pushing it.

It sounded like a fucked up superhero origin story except Eris Lewis was not a hero.

    Eris Lewis was not Percy Jackson who defeated monsters or at God on his own at age twelve. No, she was a thirteen year old girl with stuttering problem who wanted to lock herself in a room and paint until her hands bleed and shove the world's sweetest candy down her throat that could barely beat a single monster.

   It was her forth day in hell or at least she thought it was. She didn't know the time.

   She spent day three sobbing desperately calling for Icarus to come back. Eventually she stopped crying not because she felt better but because she ran out of tears, she was dehydrated.

She spent the night hidden behind a itchy bush and rubbing dirt on her neck in an effort to hide her smell. She didn't know if it would work but something was better than nothing.

   Eris had even tried to call Icarus or whoever his other spirit friends were but nothing worked.

    Eris had felt hopeless and useless many times times in her but never more than she did now. She was only twelve. She just wanted to go home and be wrapped up in her big sister's arms but instead she was in literal hell with the only way out was finding the doors of death.

   As she limped quietly her leg ached terribly. Icarus had done his best but one wrong move or even if it's left untreated it could get infected.

If her leg got infected she was fucked. She may even have to amputate her own leg to survive.

Eris felt sick just thinking about it.

    Never more in her life did she want to give up. She could easily, just wait around and not even bother to hide. Just wait for a monster or hide and kill her. But she knew that Willow wouldn't want that. Willow would want her to fight. Willow was there waiting for here.