No Single Summer [CLOSED]

Hey, everyone! Summer is finally here

Hey, everyone! Summer is finally here... and you know what's fun to do in the summer? Tanning on the beach while sipping on your favourite cocktail? Or, we can investigate with a little mystery story that you're going to write!

• • •

"In a world where every person in town is set to have a partner, yet, you find yourself without one

"In a world where every person in town is set to have a partner, yet, you find yourself without one. Rumor has it that anyone single will be mysteriously executed. However, you find yourself buying a cup of coffee and there's a note for you on the table saying: I know your secret. Work with me if you want to know more."

• • •

GUIDELINES •

• Deadline for submission July 31, 2021, 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time [EST]

• Submissions must be in English

• Wordcount: no more than 1500 words

• Please submit your story via this FORM

• Entry can be separated into multiple chapters but the whole story's word count must be under the limit word count which is 1500 words

• You can submit more than one stories, but only those chosen will win

• You can publish your story as a new book or in an existing short story collection.

• Mature content will not be accepted

• LGBTQ+ is welcomed.

• Entries must follow Wattpad Content Guidelines.

• Feel free to share your contest entry link in the comment section, where you can support and encourage each other.

• • •

PRIZES •

An exclusive WINNER sticker.

A brand new cover for one of your standalone work on Wattpad.
[For top two winners and no obligation to accept this prize if not interested]

A shoutout from the official WattpadShortStory profile

DISCLAIMER •

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.

• • •