Part 12

Ugh

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

"Well my future heroes, today you will spar with eachother! But when you battle, do it in style!", he said as he pushed a button and some suitcases came out of the wall. We grabbed ours and I went to dad.

"Why is he here?" he sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know but Nezu said he has to teach 1A, I'm sorry kid" I clicked my tongue and went to the locker room.

I slipped my shirt off and heard gasps, I turned around and saw everyone looking at my back.

Fuck.

"How'd you get all those scars bro?", Kirishima asked. I looked down at my body and saw all the scars I'd gotten over the years of abuse and vigilantism, they couldn't see my left upper arm though, that was covered in bandages. It was almost always covered in bandages.

"Uhm shitty past.", I said with no other option.

"Oh sorry dude, that's super manly though. You should be proud.", I smiled and pulled on my hero costume as fast as I could before walking out of the locker room.

*Shoto pov*

Why did he look so familiar?

Who cares, I have better things to worry about.

(We're gonna ignore that whole Ice costume phase that he had. He just has his regular costume)

I went to the ground and I was the third one there, Izuku and Allmight were speaking to eachother and Izuku just...flipped him off?

Izuku saw me but continued talking. I walked further and heard a small part of their conversation.

"-learn how to take no for an answer", then the others started piling in and they stopped talking.

"Alright young heroes! Since we have a new student he gets to pick who he will spar with. Now young Aizawa, you can choose anyone.", he rubbed his hands together and took a breath.

"I wanna fight you Allmight."

*Izuku pov*

Everyone stood, frozen in their spots. Then madness followed.

"Are you crazy!?"

"you can't fight Allmight!"

"if you wanna fight a teacher so bad then chose one of the others!"

"Well I really want to fight Allmight" I said and again everyone gaped at me.

"Young Aizawa, I don't recommend fighting me.", I turned to him. "Why not?", "you might get hurt" I didn't want to stand out too much but I guess the damage was already done, I decided to lay off.

"Fine then, I'll fight the class" my classmates sighed and Allmight relaxed, "wonderful, which one?"

"The class."

Everyone started yelling again.

"You can't beat us all." they told me, I sighed and went to the side to start stretching.

"Well we won't know until we try, now will we", I lifted my leg above my head and stretched. "How the fuck can you do that with your body?" Kachan asked. I was still extremely uncomfortable around him but could you really blame me? He kinda tormented me for my entire childhood.

"Ballet remember" his expression dropped. "Right...sorry." he said and walked away. I finished stretching and stepped into the ring.

"Ready?" I asked the others, they nodded and took battle stances.