Chapter 12- School.

meesha_lora I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU. meesha_lora *mwah* the new cover.

---

Silas sat in the driver's seat, this being his car and all; Zaiden sat in the passengers seat, applying some eyeliner to his eyes and Zach sat in the back with me on the right side behind Silas' seat. I was directly behind Zaiden so I could see everything he was doing in the car mirror.

I tried to stop staring at him but I couldn't help but be enticed by his eyeliner. I'd never seen a boy wear eyeliner before and Zaiden pulled it off really well. Whilst he was applying it, I sort of had one of those moments of realisation. I had a really cool brother.

In fact, all my brothers were cool. They had these cool rings which made me want one and Zaiden had this cool black nail polish on and now he had cool eyeliner. I wondered if I'd ever paint my nails like his. Because they looked so cool.

To prevent myself from getting caught being nosy, I averted my gaze to outside where I started counting all the lamposts we passed. I got to thirty seven before I began listening in to the conversation being held.

"Zaiden, connect me to the speaker," Zach said from his seat, not taking his eyes off his phone and whatever he was scrolling through. Zaiden huffed, clicking his eyeliner shut and stuffing it in his front backpack pocket, "no, you have shit taste."

"Language," Silas scolded, glancing back at me through the rear view mirror but when he saw I was already looking, nervously, he fixed his gaze back on the road. "And give it to him Zai. He's got better taste than you. I don't want to drive listening to bloody Justin Bieber."

Zaiden looked highly offended and spun to face Silas, face scrunched in disgust, "oh that's low and so not true." I bit my lower lip to prevent the chuckle escaping me; from the corner of my eye, I could see Zach looking over at me to see if I was finding this just as funny as he was.

Silas kept his eyes on the road and smirked lightly, "oh please." He looked at me again through the rear view mirror, his smirk increasing when he saw me trying to keep my mouth straight. "You just don't want our sorellina to know that you're a belieber," he over-pronounced his 'b's purposely to mock Zaiden further.

Zaiden glared and looked back at me. I almost jumped at the speed he spun his head around at and quickly looked back out my window, biting my lip even harder to prevent myself from laughing.

I swore I felt Zaiden's glare which lasted five seconds, until he turned back around, mumbling a, "whatever." He, begrudgingly, reached out to click the "bluetooth speaker" on the touch screen that was on the console.

Loads of names came on, "Silas' Phone", "Brayden's Phone", in fact all of my brothers' names were on there, including Jacob's and Mika's. Zaiden flicked once down the short list to the bottom. Zach's name was second to the bottom above- wait. Was that my name?

Right at the bottom said "New- Brynn's Phone".

I could be connected to the speaker if Silas or Zaiden wanted me to? Woah, that's a lot of responsibility.

Whilst thinking about all the mistakes I could make with this newfound responsibility, Zaiden pressed Zach's name and a song title came up.

Silas reached over and turned the volume up. Nobody spoke for the rest of the car ride, except when Zach kept getting my attention to show me the song he was putting on next. I didn't know any of them but I just gave him an approving nod and smile, which made him smile back. He had great song taste.