EᴀT ʏOᴜ ᴜP

The sight was horrifying and sickening to death

The sight was horrifying and sickening to death. The man of my nightmares whom I once loved more than my life stood parallel to me with a hightened grin plastered on his shining glowy face.

He wore exactly the same outfit. His dress made me recollect all those memories which I want to forget. Memories, which unintentionally are prevailing like a incisive pain in my heart.

At that moment, an excruciating satire in my eyes could be noticed from far. I clutched my fist in disgust. Is there yet more agony to be discovered after all those pain and sufferings?

My mother paced towards me with a frown face signing me to greet him. How unfortunate I have to be? Why even he was here? If I again had to go to his awful mansion, I won't be able to bear the same misery. I just can't deal with this all anymore. I tried to tranquil my thoughts.

Hiding the truth from my family is already damaging my heart. The burden is a lot and the burdens are cyclopean. A never-ending chain of dread and jitters.

These need to be recovered or I will throw myself into a submerged river.

"Hello, Ms. Aayat. What happened? Are you sick?" He gasped while maneuvering towards me.

"You weren't coming for the tuition. So I thought I should check on you." His smirk was louder than the pain I was going through. I could feel the lust in his eyes. How catawampus!

Wish there was a gadget with which I could put an end to all this.

I absolutely didn't expect him to be here. After doing all that how did he have the audacity to come to my house and converse with me in a pretentious polite manner. He should be getting an Oscar for his acting. There was certainly no remorse nor regret visible in his eyes. I could only see his hunger, the eroticism he savored with so much dignity.

"Aayat, your teacher has come to meet you. Go and bring tea for him? Is this what I taught you?" Ammi riveted with her glaring eyes.

I nodded and went to prepare the tea. I know there was no way that I can refuse her order or else I have to justify my denial.

I took as much time I could to prepare the tea. It became almost water due to getting highly boiled. Hopefully he would drink it faster and leave the house.

"Tea." An strange squeaky voice came out from my mouth. The last time I spoke this low was for my French oral test which I assuredly failed.

I bend down placing the tea on the table. He firmly grabbed my hand and the tea spilled a bit.

Quickly , I looked around to see that no one was present in the hall. My eyes widened at his courage. He is shameless to an unexplainable extent.

I already saw the horrendous sight of his evil character once. I wouldn't be able to string along if he did the same in my own house. They are still unaware of the whole scenario.