Chapter 3

Thora's pov

I was trembling,like literally. The dirty utensils shaking in my hands as I cleaned them under the freezing water.

Surprisingly Landon didn't scold me or punish me after that small accident.
But I guess that's because he was very busy in today's meeting.

My mate's grey eyes make a shiver run down my spine. And I move my head, trying to forget about him.

But who was I kidding. My mate was no ordinary man

He was the werewolf King.

King Volkan Knight

Gulping ,I clean the sweat on my forehead with my sleeve and place the last utensil in the utensil tray.
Done with my today's work.

Sighing I look up at the full moon , wondering what will my future hold.

He already hates me,I saw it in his eyes.
He thinks I have betrayed him,if only he knew the truth.

My mate is going to reject me.

This was the harsh reality,every she wolves fear this and mine was just going to become true.

There is no escape from this place now, I guess I have to die here as well.
Being a slave to that bastard all my life, pleasing him till I forget myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a strong gust of wind hit me, his tempting scent lingering with it.

Knowing what it meant,I stood up. Trying to pull down this useless skirt which was really uncomfortable.

I look around to sense him ,when my eyes stop at a silhouette near a tree.
His back leaning against it and hands crossed in front of his chest.

I gulp , moving closer. I already know why he was here.

No man will accept a used mate, he was not going to be an exception.

"Alpha...King...you needed something...you should have sent someone for it..."

I say , bowing down in respect. He was a powerful man,the most powerful man in our Kingdom instead.
And Omegas like me are killed for even making eye contact with him.

He didn't say anything,but his stare remained.
Making a strange feeling to erupt in my insides.

"Let me know if I can help you...do you need-"

"Shut up"

He says , making my trap to shut and mind to freeze.
Goosebumps appear on my skin and I bite my lips, scolding myself for blabbering in front of him.

He stares again.

And the silence stretches. Making my anxiety to increase with every second.
Few minutes later he straightens his back and stands up , making his way towards me.

My eyes remain rooted to the ground as he steps closer.
The storm of anxiety in my chest , thrashing.

"Have you fucked him?"

He asks and my heart stops. My widened eyes look up at his cold grey eyes and I forgot to breathe for few seconds.

So direct?

How do I answer this? Yes ...I have but not willingly...he blackmailed me..

"I....we.....few...times...but...I.. didn't-"

I stutter to only make his jaw to harden. He closeness,plays with my brain,my body aching for him to touch me.
Shit! What was happening to me ? And then I remembered,it was a full moon today...the matebond is the strongest.