15

My nose twitches as I wake to the smell of burning toast. I sigh and open my eyes with a pout.

The bedroom door is open and I can hear Bucky cursing. I straddle Steve's hips and poke his cheek.

"Steve." I whisper and poke his cheek again." Steve." I huff when I don't get an answer but a smirk grows on Steves face and I glare knowing he's awake.

"Steve." I whine." Buck's gonna burn down the kitchen, then all our food will burn and we'll starve to death." I over exaggerate.

I squeal as he flips us over and he's above me. He lays his head on my chest and snuggles into me. "Bucky can figure it out." He mumbles and I groan. I look around for anything to wake him up. I smirk when a thought comes to mind.

I take a deep breath and scream. Steve jumps up with wide eyes.

"What? Dove, what's wrong?" Steve asks wild. Bucky runs in but slips on a shirt that was laying on the hardwood floors. I giggle as he groans.

"Bucky you burning the kitchen and Steve wouldn't wake up." I giggle out as I stand up.

Bucky stands up to and throws me over his shoulder making me laugh and slap his butt.

"Hey." Bucky says with a chuckle. Steve grumbles as he walks past us. Bucky follows Steve to the kitchen but tosses me on the couch. Bucky comes back in and sits next to me and pulls me so I straddle his lap. I feel something hard under me and shift my hips with a pout.

"Bucky what's in your pocket?" I ask him as he groans.

"Baby I don't have anything in my pockets." He says with a certain look in his eyes. I look down with a frown but that turns into a blush when I see the tent in his pants. I hide my red face in his neck causing him to laugh. He pulls my face from his neck and kisses my pouting lips. What was supposed to be a short few kisses turn into something else when my fingers travel to his hair and I pull. He growls and grips my his pulling me closer deepening the kiss.

I whine into the kiss my hips bucking against his.

"Bucky! " Steve snaps with shock on his face as I giggle and blush. Steve clears his throat." Don't." Steve tells him and Bucky throws his head back with a groan.

"But she's so sweet Steve." Bucky say moving hair out of my face. "Arnt you doll?" Bucky asks me kissing my neck. I giggle with a nod.

Steve sighs." Control yourself Buck, you aren't a teenager." Steve says and I sigh. Bucky rolls his eyes and I grab his head and press my lips to his again.

"Dove!" Steve yells making me jump away from Bucky who smirks at Steve. "No fondueing." Steve snaps and I frown

"What's that?" I ask Bucky and he chuckles. I stand up with a sigh and walk to Steve.

"Are you upset that im not kissing you too?" I ask Steve and his eye widen at my bluntness.

I hear Bucky laugh from behind me. I shrug and pull Steve down and kiss him. His lips soft and kisses gentle. I giggle as I pull away.

Steves face is red as he shakes his head." I'm gonna shower. " Steve says as I sit back onto Buckys lap.

Bucky sighs as I lay my head on his chest. He plays with my hair.

"Your our baby." Bucky asks and I nod.

"Natasha wants to go shopping with you and wanda." Becky tells me and I jump up excited with a squeal. I run to the room and grab an outfit.

After eating breakfast natty, wanda and I go shopping we laugh as we get back and as I exit the elevator we see everyone in the living room laughing and talking I walk in with a smile as everyone turns to see us but my smile slowly turns to a frown of confusion.

I look around confused as I drop the bags from my arms.

"Baby what's wrong?" Bucky asks as he stand. I blink at him.

I turn around and look behind me to see Natty and a girl that I feel like I know.

"I know you. " I say as I think at her. Her smile slowly leaves her face as she turns sad.

"Dove?" The woman calls out. I shake my head.

"I think." I say and turn to look at Bucky and Steve who have both walked closer.

"Where are we?" I ask my voice shakey. I scratch my head as I look around. My eyes turn blurry.

"I don't. I don't know where we are." I tell them. Bucky picks me up and quickly walks away. Steve follows holding the bags I dropped.

"You just need to take a nap. The mall was too much for you." Steve says as Bucky lays me down.

"Sleep baby." He says and I do.

( edited)