𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 6࿐⋆when i see you again⋆

✨Harry Potter and the Year Everyone is Horn-knee ✨

❝We've got two weeks of making up to do, darling.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

Ottery St Catchpole was as peaceful and silent as one could expect. The wild trees, the sound of birds in the early morning, the smell of fresh wood, everything was applicable to a normal livelihood.

Until. . .

"Y/N, PASS ME THE GUN!"

"HARRY, TAKE COVER! THEY'RE ATTACKING!"

You might be wondering who those voices belonged to.

Why, they were Sirius Black and Rebekah Lupin, of course.

It had been two weeks since Harry moved to Rebekah's house with Y/N and Sirius. He had never had so much fun in his entire life, not even when he was staying at Hogwarts.

Even though everyone in the wizarding world was getting their panties in a knot with Voldemort's return, the Diggory residence showed no sign of distress.

Their days were normal, as though nothing life threatening was happening outside their walls.

Rebekah and Sirius were making up to Harry and Y/N for all the years they missed. Harry was surprisingly into cooking, so Rebekah taught Harry every recipe she knew, the two of them would wake up early every day and cook together.

Sirius and Y/N, however, were heavy sleepers. Rebekah and Harry had to splash water on their faces almost every single day to wake them.

After eating breakfast together, Rebekah and Harry would garden together while Sirius and Y/N watched Muggle movies. Then in the afternoon, just as the morning, Rebekah and Harry would cook; Y/N and Sirius, who were always so bad at cooking, would just sneak into the kitchen to steal a bite before getting kicked out by the two chefs.

Evenings were the fun part; the four of them would spend time together by doing anything that came to their mind. Playing games, watching movies, having a dance party in the middle of the living room, belting out muggle songs, painting and so on.

Rebekah and Y/N would also test their make-up skills on their two victims.

Somedays, they would even play Quidditch in the backyard. All four of them were extremely talented Quidditch players so they were pretty well matched.

But no matter what, it was always Sirius Black and Y/N Diggory versus Rebekah Lupin and Harry Potter.

What was happening now, you might ask.

The four of them had teamed up against each other as usual, and built a pillow fort for each 'kingdom' in the living room. On the left was the 'Black-Diggory kingdom' and on the right was the 'Lupin-Potter kingdom'.