21: kissing a stranger

"I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?", he asked pulling the key from the ignition, "I said I could help you with the list so I'll do that."

"Okay, great", you said excited and got out of the car flipping your hair.

You walked up to the house together and entered the crowded hallway, the smell of alcohol and sweat in the air while the music was buzzing in your ears.

You felt his arm graze your back as part of a protective gesture but you made sure to keep enough distance between you. Those times were over, you could handle yourself.

"First I need some booze", you declared.

You clapped your hands excitedly when you spotted your favourite kind of liquor on the counter in the big, modern kitchen of the frat house.

You took the liberty to just grab it and a pair of shot glasses before you made your way to your usual spot.

By the time now Jungkook's friends were kind of your friends too and they were happy to see you again.

You didn't want to make anything awkward so you just took a seat at the armrest to the right of the chair he was sitting in.

You poured everyone a round of shots and they all cheered as you downed the burning liquid in one go.

Another round followed. And another. And another.

Until you felt tipsy enough to actually bring up the courage to walk up to someone you don't even know and kiss them.

"I think you had enough", Jungkook said in a low voice but still loud and determined enough for you to hear as you were about to take another shot.

"You don't get to tell me what to do", you said slightly slurring and pouted reaching for the bottle but he just held out his arm so it was out of reach for you.

"Maybe I don't. But right now I do, don't I?", he stated piercing you with challenging eyes making you go silent.

"You suck", you hissed and stuck out your tongue in a childish manner.

"Suck me", he replied boldly instead.

You almost choked on your saliva at his smooth remark.

But he was playing too much. The tension created by your subtle flirting brought back hurtful memories.

Under the surface you were still hurt and angry at yourself for not speaking your mind. But you were also in denial and this heated situation didn't help. At all.

"Maybe later", you tried it with sassy backtalk but it wasn't really convincing as a blush crept up your cheeks.

"Looking forward to it, ba- sorry", he stopped himself from calling you 'babe' again but couldn't hide his smirk.

"Oh my God, that girl over there is so hot", you said as you let your gaze wander and noticed a pretty brunette hanging with some other boys in the next room and playing beer pong.

She had long, smooth hair and wore black skinny jeans and a white crop top which outlined her curvy figure.

"The girl playing beer pong?", Jungkook asked with a slight bitter tone and you nodded.

"I'm going to ask her if she can kiss me- or wants to kiss me. She's just perfect for that goal since I don't know her yet and she's beautiful", you said giggling and got up on wobbly feet.

The alcohol was making you feel reckless and you really wanted to kiss this girl. You were too drunk to notice the pissed off look on Jungkook's face.

The rush you felt while walking up to her was just too captivating.

"Hi", you said loudly to catch her attention. She noticed you and turned towards you with a sweet smile.

"Hi", she greeted you back with a quick, warmhearting hug.

"Are you winning against them boys?", you asked trying to make some conversation before you came straight to the point.

"Well, I'm doingquite a good job so far", she replied shrugging and laughed.

"You know there's actually one thing that I want to ask you", you said feeling the excitement tingle your skin.

"Okay, go ahead", she said fully giving you her attention turning away from the game.

"I hope this doesn't sound weird but I have a bucket list and there's one point on it which says 'kiss a stranger' ", you explained watching her reaction, "and since we don't know each other yet I was wondering if you'd be up for helping me to tick it off...? Like you're really cute and I never kissed a girl so..."

"Wow, okay, um...I didn't expect this at all", she said laughing shyly and brushed her hair back, "it sounded kind of like a really twisted pickup line but I mean... how could I say no? You're really cute too."

"Okay then, what are we waiting for?", you asked cheekily smiling and she returned that smile as she leaned in.

She cupped your face in her hands and stepped closer to you. You put your arms around her neck and came closer getting nervous.

Then she pressed her lips softly on yours.

It felt absolutely amazing. Like floating on a pink cloud of cotton candy.

However, you couldn't help but think about Jungkook while you kissed the strange girl.

It felt so different to the kisses with Jungkook. It felt good but it wasn't giving you the crazy butterflies like when Jungkook kissed you in such a fierce but loving way.

"This was nice", she commented with a sheepish grin on her face as you pulled away from the kiss.

You were about to answer something when a strong hand firmly grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. You stumbled a step backwards and bumped into a hard chest.

You turned to the side with a shook look on your face and gaped at Jungkook's furious expression.

"We're leaving", he uttered wrapping his arm around your waist and pulled you away from cute girl.

You managed to send her an apologetic smile before you left the house.

"Let go of me", you said loudly and wriggled out of his grip as you crossed the yard on the way to his car.

"What was that about?", you asked stopping in your tracks on the sidewalk a few meters away from his car, "I thought we agreed on not getting involved in each other's business?!"

"I can't!", he said raising his voice, "I can't watch you kiss others when I..."

"Come on. Spit it out!", you said annoyed, "tell me what you think gives you the right to fvck any girl who passes by but not let me do my thing!"

"I only let something happen between Rachel and I because I tried moving on!", he yelled running his hand through his hair, "because I fell for you! Fvck, Y/N, I developed feelings for you."

You stayed silent in shock.

"It kills me to see you talking to or kissing others when I want to be the one in their place. The only one for you", he admitted quietly.

In the original story y/n kissed Mason but I changed it because y'all wanted her to kiss a girl and my bi ass had to fulfill your wish ofc :)