Unknown

A/N: YOUR GIRL IS BACK!

Unknown: Hyunjin, I still love you

Hyunjin knew who sent that message. Although he doesn't have the number saved, but only one person would send him a message like this. Only when things were starting to become perfect, only when he finally got her. His mind stopped working, not sure what exactly he should do. Should he just block her silently? Should he tell Suri? Should he answer? He didn't know anything other than the fact that his partner should be aware of such a text message.

Hyunjin knocked on the door, knowing that Suri would either be sleeping or painting Jeongin's nails. "Come in." He heard a soft whisper, before entering the room, smiling as he saw both Suri and Jeongin sitting across from each other, painting each others nails.

"Look, Su painted my nails green." Jeongin excitedly showed him his nails, causing him to only smile wider, sitting down beside Suri, who glanced at him quickly before returning to Jeongin's nails.

"Hey." She softly whispered to him and he moved closer to her, planting a soft kiss on top of her head. "Are you okay?" She asked, noticing how quite he was, not something she was used to.

"You're too quite." Jeongin confirmed, causing Hyunjin to sigh, getting his phone out of his pocket, putting it in from of Suri.

"I just received that." He mumbled, causing Suri to look at him confused, before looking down at his phone, only becoming confused more.

"Is it a sasae-"

"Myunhee." Suri looked at Hyunjin confused for another second before it hit her. "I knew it wasn't going to be peaceful since we saw her that night. Specially since she probably knows we're dating now."

"Man, I hate this girl." Jeongin mumbled, looking down at the text.

"Seriously, whatever you want me to do, I'll do it. If you want me to block her, I will. If you want me to answer her or you text her back or something, the phone is totally yours. I got so nervous when I saw the text and I knew that I should tell you as soon as possible." Hyunjin said, looking at Suri, studying her face, but the girl seemed calmer than what he thought she'd be.

"Thank you for telling me though, but I trust you with whatever decision you make. If you want to text her back, do it, if you want to block her, do it. I trust you."

"But-"

"I mean it, Hyunjin. I trust you." Suri smiled warmly at Hyunjin, causing him to let out a sigh, smiling back at her.

"Thank you-"

"Okay, you're making me feel sick." Jeongin groaned, falling back down on the bed. "It was enjoyable when you two fought everyday."

"Wow, you just complain. When we used to fight everyday, you would just begged us to be nice to each other and now when we finally date you still complain." Hyunjin scoffed, trying to push Jeongin off the bed.

"His nails." Suri screamed, pushing Hyunjin away from the younger guy. 

"You only care for my nails?" Jeongin exclaimed from his place, causing Hyunjin to roll his eyes.

"Why would she care for you?" 

"Get out." Suri got up, pointing at the door, causing both boys to look at her. "I need some alone time."

"What does that mean?" Hyunjin asked. 

"What does alone time mean?" Jeongin added. 

"Personal time." The two boys just stared at her confused, causing her to groan, sitting back down on her bed. "Do you want to watch a movie?"