𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 26𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You still love me?" Fallon asked, looking at Sonder and  resting his hands in his lap.

Sond glanced at him before nodding his head, leaning down and taking one of his guns out the nightstand. "Can you talk to me?" Fall said, watching him take the gun apart and sit it on the bed before grabbing another one.

"Thats a no? Okay." He continued when Sond didn't answer, going back on his phone and playing with his hair.

He bit the inside of his cheek, resting his head in his hand while his other one scrolled through spam emails on his phone.

He sat there for a few more minutes before getting up and walking out the room.

-

Nesryn sat down on Fathans lap, crossing his legs and getting on his phone.

"You mad or somethin cause you sat down ratha hard." Fath said, frowning his face up lightly and repositioning  Nes on his lap.

"Do I seem like I'm mad?" Nes asked, straightfacing him.

"Yea, yo ass just tried to break my damn dick by slammin yoself down in my lap." Fathan replied, resting his head on the window of the doctors office.

"Is it broken?" Nesryn said. "If not then you're fine." He continued, leaning forward and resting his elbow on his thigh.

Fath stared at him for a bit before looking at the TV they had in the waiting room. He played with the waistband of the skirt Nes was wearing, sticking his hands under it and massaging his thighs.

"Why you mad, bambs?" He asked only to not get a response.

"Bubba?" Nesryn called out a few minutes later, leaning back on Fathans chest. It was going to be a while before they got called since more than 5 people were in front of them.

Fath hummed, glancing at him. "If I tell you to fuck me right here, would you do it?" Nes asked making him furrow his eyebrows and nod his head slowly.

Nesryn pulled on the strings to Faths sweatpants, untying them and sliding them down some. "You gon be able to keep yo moans in? Prolly won't hear you anyway since everybody at the very front." Fathan asked.

Nes nodded his head, biting his lip when he dropped himself down on Faths dick.

"Fuck, that hurt." He mumbled.

-

Aila frowned his face up, looking at Neith.

"Thats disgustin." He said, waving him off and walking into the bathroom. Neith chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed, flipping through the TV channels.

"You think everythin disgustin." Neith said, looking at him. "Whatchu said is disgustin, you not doin that shit to me." Aila replied, walking out the room.

"You gon lemme do it." Neith said, following him to the kitchen. "No I ain't, thats nasty." Ai said, getting the left overs out the refrigerator.

Neith grabbed the back of his neck, bending him over the counter and putting his hands behind his back before squatting down.

"See, you not fightin back nd yo juices already soakin through yo panties." He said, standing up and watching Aila squeeze his legs together. "Yo ass gon lemme do it." He continued, letting go of his hands.

"Thats still nasty though." Aila said, rubbing his neck and walking away. "Whea you goin." Neith asked, getting a popsicle out the freezer.

"To take me anotha shower." He answered, feeling Neith  wrap his arms around him. "Lemme eat you out first." He said, pushing Ai inside the room.

"Noo, you ate it this mornin. Go eat out yo popsicle." Aila whined, trying to get out his grip. "That was this mornin, it's a whole new time right na." Neith said, sticking his hand in Ailas underwear.

"Nd you needa make up from yesterday from when yo ass had locked yoself in the bathroom n wouldn't let a nigga finger you." He continued, pushing him on the bed.

"That ain't even fair." Ai said, getting his legs forced open after he tried closing them.

-

"He still in the hospital?" Sorin asked, furrowing his eyebrows and picking Aelain up off the bed.

Kaltain kept quiet and looked at him.

"You punched him in his throat, mamas. You probably fucked up some shit in his throat since he still in thea." Kal said, watching him lotion Lain up.

"He was talkin too much. Youn talk while fightin somebody." Rin said, kissing Aelains forehead before kissing her cheek making her laugh out.

"Plus, what I was wearin was cute nd his ass gon say its ugly. I wasn't even finished gettin ready when he showed up." He continued, getting distracted from what he was supposed to be doing which was getting Aelain dressed.

"You was wearin a short ass dress n some socks wit yo bonnet still on." Kaltain said. "Okay? I was still lookin fine as fuck." Rin replied, playing with Aelains hair.

"Ian worried bout how fine you was lookin, its the fact you sat yo pussy on a nigga otha than me." Kal said, staring at Sorin.

"Ni- go take yo medicine nd leave me alone." Rin said, scratching his head and putting Aelains pajamas on. "Aint no leavin yo ass alo- I had shorts on unda my dress." He cut in, picking Aelain up and rocking her.

"Them shorts don't matta. You still put somethin that belong to me onna nother nigga." Kaltain said, standing over Sorin.

"You actin like I let him fuck me nd back up." Rin said, frowning and putting his hand in Kals face when he got too close.

"Youn understand what I'm sayin, mamas." Kal said, standing up straight.

"Go put Aelain in ha bed so I can show you." He continued, running his hands over his waves.

-

"Why would you bite it?" Sorin asked, putting the covers over his head and sniffling.

"I was lettin yo ass know that yo pussy is mine." Kaltain replied, getting mushed in his head when he tried kissing Sorin.

"I already know its yours, yeen havin ta bite my shit." Rin said, furrowing his eyebrows and covering his area. "Stop, it hurt." He continued, slapping Kals hand away and turning over.

"Want me to kiss it so it can feel better?" Kal asked making Rin shake his head. "No, I want you to take yo medicine nd go to sleep. Its bad enough you choked me out earlier but then you turn around nd bite my damn clit." Sorin said, wiping his face.

Kaltain smiled and got under the covers with him. "You'll be aight, mama." He said. "Lemme fuck you so it can feel betta." He continued making Rin whine.

"Thats not how it works. Shut up and go to sleep, Kaltain." Sorin said, curling up in a ball and taking all the covers.

"Yeen eatin me out eva again, bitin my shit like you crazy." He mumbled.