| 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

The sun shining from the window literally almost blinds my eyes as they start to flutter open. I roll over to my side, only to find Draco not next to me. Trying to get up from bed, I'm  pushed back down as I look up to see Draco hovering over me— a smirk plastered onto his face.

"What are—"

"Shh be quiet for me, will you do that love?" His thumb glides over my lips, slightly parting my bottom lip.

Eyes wide, I nod as he smirks and leans down to place a small kiss on my neck. Shivers immediately run down my body— which I'm pretty sure he can feel since he chuckled lowly at my reaction. Continuing, he starts to place more and more kisses on my neck, going up and down from my collarbone to my jawline as well. He sucks harder, using his tongue— leaving hickeys.

In that process, I accidentally let out a small moan due to the pleasure I'm receiving.

"You like that? Hm?" He lifts my chin up to make me look in his eyes.

I nod but instead I get his hands wrapped around my throat, "You have a mouth, use it."

"Y-yes" I moan as his hands glide over the frame of my body, stopping right at my clothed pussy.

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to taste you. All of you." He smirks, leaving open kisses all along my skin, travelling down between the alley of my breasts to my stomach— eventually reaching at my underwear.

Looking up, he asks for consent— me gladly allowing as he rips my underwear. Leaving me bare and my pussy exposed to him. Looking down at him, I watch as his eyes have now darkened, as he slowly rubs circles around my clit. Slowly and teasingly.

"Is my slut wet? All for me?" He huskily speaks into my ear.

"Mhmm Dra—" I moan.

"What was that?" He goes even slower.

"Draco s-stop teasing" I moan, his fingers at my entrance.

"Stop teasing huh? Beg." He demands.

"Please"

"Please what?" His tone clearly laced with teasing.

"Please— please touch me" I plead.

"Only because you asked so nicely darling" And with that, he pushes a finger inside, causing me to slightly gasp at it.