☞︎𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❦ 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

❦༒❦

[𝟺:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

I grasped his hand tightly as the nerves overtook my emotions.

"You've got this." Clay said with a smile. "I promise that they're will be people who will support you through anything, but there will be haters...I can promise you that much."

Despite them not being extremely encouraging words, my nervousness toned down and I had the courage to click the purple "Go live!" button.

I pressed it with a click and put the starting soon screen up.

I had all my moderators online and immediately 100 people poured in, the chat already filling up.

no way, she's alive :Pog:
.
.
.
ironyyy, I missed you
.
.
.
the queen is back!
.
.
.
why are people excited over a whore coming back? [Message Deleted]

After a few minutes of people pouring into the stream, the chat was going at a million miles per minute.

"Yes yes, I'm back!" I finally unmuted and spoke. "It's been a while!"

Clay squeezed my hand reassuringly as my heart rate sped up.

"I am back, I am back. I bet you missed this sexy, fine ass voice mhm..." I laughed.

Daddy donated $50
God..both you and techno don't stream anymore, who am I supposed to throw money at? smh

"Thank you daddy for the 50..." I regretted it as soon as I became aware of the name. "Fuck you...actually no, you'd like that..."

Clay looked at me, baffled as he couldn't see the stream.

Dono I mouthed. He gave me a joking look that said "mhm sure."

It was a chaotic stream, something that occurred often on my twitch, which lead to Clay almost exposing that we lived together with one of his long wheezes.

"NO, I'M TELLING YOU - MR FBI AGENT - THAT I INDEED SHAGGED YOUR MOTHER!" I yelled at my screen.

For context, I was playing some random games I found of stream...some I regretted even clicking on. This one way about a wife who left her husband for a buff FBI agent.

You would play as the ex-husband as the FBI agent hunted you down in order to "win the lovely lady's love". (Wow...such genius ideas, I should be a game developer 100%)

"NOOOOO, PLEASE SIR I WAS JOKING!" I laughed loudly as the badly animated man ran towards me and the giant GAME OVER text popped up on my screen.

In the moment, it was fucking hilarious. Clay was wheezing until his lungs deflated, I was choking on my own laughter and my chat were just spamming "SHAGGED YA MOTHA".