MARK - When you sleep in his shirt after watching something scary alone

"LEE MINHYUNG?! COME EAT!! I COOK CHICKEN!!" You called out for your husband and he looked up from his laptop.

"OKAY HONEY!!" He yelled as he turned off his laptop and ran into the living room seeing you serving the food on the coffee table in front of the tv.

"Yoo is there something that i don't know?! Are we celebrating something??" Mark asked excitedly looking at all food.

"Hehe Haechan said there's a new movie and he told me to watch it.And he even lend me his Netflix account.What a good cousin he is right?" You playfully said and Mark rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever.What movie by the way?" He asked plopping the chips into his mouth.

"I don't know.Oh you want cola or sprite?" You asked as he set up the tv."Um Cola" he mumbled and you took out the cola bottle from the refrigerator.

"Yahh it's a thrilling movie.IT 2.You really wanna watch?" he asked knowing you are scared of clowns.

"Uhh I don't know.But Haechan said it's good" you pouted a little."Yeah yeah he tricked you again I guess" Mark sighed pulling you into his arms.

"Let's just watch then.You can hug me when you're scared at least.Ooh that's the best part" he cheered and you slapped his chest.

The movie started and it was okay in the beginning.Suddenly Mark's phone rang.

"Hello? Renjun? What's up?"

"Hyung they bombed our third mansion"

"WHAT?! FUCK I'M COMING.SEE YOU THERE"

Mark cursed under his breath as he stood up snatching his car keys and wallet."Babe? What happened?" You asked feeling worried.

"My enemies they did something.It's okay I'll just go check there okay? I won't take long I promise" he kissed your forehead and you held his arm.

"T-The movie?" You slightly cried and he cupped your cheeks."You can continue if you want to but if you don't want then go to our bedroom and lock the door okay? Don't worry no clowns will come to you" he reassured you with loving eyes and you nodded.

Mark kissed your forehead again and ran to his car drifting off to his other mansion.

"Gosh are they looking for the diamonds again?" Mark asked and Jeno nodded looking at his tablet which was hacking their enemies.

"We only have two mansions now.They might find it out.Send the diamonds to Lucas by tonight.We'll hide them in China with WayV" Mark said looking at his watch thinking he should go home already.

"I gotta go Y/n is waiting for me" Mark said taking his stuffs off from the table."Oh man stay for a few minutes more!! She's a grown ass girl duh" Haechan scoffed.

"You dumb bitch why you told her that clown movie is a good one when you know she hate clowns?!" Mark yelled and Haechan smiled cheekily.

"Ayy you should let her watch it and you'll thank me later" Haechan wiggled his eyebrows."Duh thank for what.Gotta go.Bye" he bade them and went home.

"Baby I'm home!!" He yelled out and he saw the movie was still going but you were nowhere to find.

He ran into your shared room and tried to open it when he found that it was locked.

"Baby?! I'm here!! Open it!!" In just 5 seconds, the door opened and you hugged him right away hiding your face in his chest.

"Aigoo you watched it didn't you?" He guessed and you nodded as he chuckled."It's okay baby.Nothing can harm you as long as I'm here" he patted your back drawing circles to calm you down.

After a few minutes, he found you asleep."Damn how can you sleep standing?" He laughed and brought you to bed.He laid down beside you and hugged you closer.

He also closed his eyes and went to sleep.

-----

Mark was feeling uncomfortable for some reason so he wanted to turned his body to find a comfortable position when he felt his clothes stretched.

He also felt something on his chest.He opened his eyes and saw you in his shirt with your hands on his firm chest delicately.Your head popped up a little from the neck hole.

"Kyaa~ I should really thanks that stupid full sun" he chuckled hugging you again.