𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28

I sat up in bed when it all started coming back to me. All of the memories before everything. 'But how am I still alive I died right? then I.... I..' I thought.

I looked down at my hands in confusion then my expression shifted to horror. 'It all makes sense now... that spider demon that kept saying I was a demon all of those dreams with the demons... that demon man with the red eyes who killed them all... I'm a demon' I thought eyes wide.

I jumped a bit when the door opened. I looked to see Tomioka he raised his eyebrow. "Are you okay?" He asked.

TOMIOKA'S POV

'What's wrong with her she looks terrified' I thought. Y/n's eyes turned slitted and her nails sharpened as she started growling.

'Oh shit' I thought turning to the door. As I touched the door handle Y/n jumped onto me. 'I'm sorry for this' I thought.

I pushed my back against the wall making her stop and let go for a second. I took that chance and ran out of the room.

Shinobu's POV

I stopped when I saw Tomioka running in my direction. 'WHAT THE HELL!?' I thought as he pulled me into a room and locked the door.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled. I stopped when I heard a thump at the door. I reached for the door handle.

"Don't open it" Tomioka said. "Ugh shut up" I said turning the handle as I did the door was kicked open.

"What?" I mumbled. My eyes widened to see a demon but this demon was- "Y/N!!?" I yelled. She tried to jump on me but I dodged her.

I grabbed Tomioka and began running out of the room. We sped up as we heard Y/n's rapid footsteps behind us.

"WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK IS EVERYONE!!?" I screamed. "OUTSIDE!!" Tomioka yelled. We went to the entrance and quickly opened the door and ran out.

AUTHOR'S POV

Obanai turned to see Shinobu and Tomioka. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Obanai said.

"DEMON!!" Zenitsu screamed. Everyone wiped out their blades and looked to see Y/n. "That's not a demon..." Mitsuri said.

"That's..." Obanai said eyes wide. "Y/n?" Muchiro said cocking his head to the side. Y/n looked over at Shinobu and Tomioka then gave them a death glare.

She started sprinting over to them but someone came out of nowhere and tackled Y/n. "HEY WAIT!!" Shinobu yelled.

Y/n reached up and tried to scratch Tanjiro but he dodged her. "Y/N LISTEN!!" Tanjiro yelled.

Y/N'S POV

My vision was blurred and I was completely disillusioned. I just kept scratching at what ever moved or made any sound.

"Y/N FIGHT IT!!" I heard voices yell. Tears formed in my eyes as the words echoed in my head like sirens.

I stopped when I felt something soft on my hand. My vision became less clouded I looked at my hand to see a small purple butterfly.

I furrowed my eyebrows as tears ran down my face. I pushed Tanjiro away and started running away as fast as I could.

SHINOBU'S POV

We all stared in shock for a second. "START TALKING NOW!!!" I yelled while glaring at Tomioka and Tanjiro.

After he explained we were all still in slight shock. "So for all of these two years you knew?" I said narrowing my eyes at Tomioka.

"Idiot" Obanai said. "You guys wouldn't've believed me if I just told you" Tomioka said. "Yeah he's right" Tengen said.

"I can't believe we didn't notice not one bit" Kyojuro said. "No but you know who you've know her as during those years Y/n. The kid who was always so reluctant to help others even when they didn't want help. If she was a demon before and like this what's the difference now?" Tanjiro said.

"You know what I actually agree with you for once" Obanai said. "He's right! we have to help her!" Mitsuri said.

We all clearly agreed with the statement but now the real problem was where she went. "I should've chased after her" Tanjiro said.

"No technically we're all in fault" Mitsuri said. "So we can't leave her out there?" Obanai said. "NO!!" We all yelled at him.

"And what will we do when we find her?" Muchiro asked. "Lets now worry about that right now we just need to find her" Kyojuro said.

Y/N'S POV

I stopped running to see I was in a forest. I shook my head. 'There's can't be any way this gets worse so-' I stopped when it suddenly started raining. (Fun fact!: It's actually raining where I am!)

I ran over to a tree and sat down. I watched as two purple an blue gradient butterfly wings came out of my back. I hid in the wings so I would stop getting wet from the rain.

"Y/n" I heard someone say. I peeked through the wings to see Yoriichi. "M'm" I hummed moving back a bit.

"Look I know you're scared but you have to go back" Yoriichi said. I stayed silent. "Y/n come on" He said sticking his hand through the opening of the wings.

"You know it's raining right?" Yoriichi said. I sighed and put one of my wings over him. "Why are you here?" I signed.

"Um to help you" Yoriichi said raising his eyebrow. "But I'm a demon" I signed. "I know I knew the whole time" Yoriichi said.

"But how?" I signed eyes wide. "I'm old that's why" Yoriichi said. "So you're admitting it?" I signed while smiling.

"Yes but you don't have to point that out" Yoriichi said. "You know Yoriichi you know so much about me but I don't know anything about you" I signed.

"Hey the rain stopped" He said. 'He changed the subject...' I thought. "I'm not going back home" I signed.

"What?" Yoriichi said. "I'm not ready" I signed. "But it's dangerous there are demons out here" Yoriichi said.

"Repeat that sentence again" I signed. "You know what I mean you ran into the upper moon 3 right? they're looking for you now" Yoriichi said.

"And you have family waiting for you" Yoriichi said. I sighed. "Okay but can we wait for a little while" I signed. "Fine" He said.

____________________________
Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time guys! SEE YA!😈