The kid from the sky

In the Fire Nation, prince Ozai was walking inside a military navy ship. He was trying to come up with a new strategy that can complete the invasion of the Earth Kingdom. He knew that if he can make that achievement, his father will choose him as the next heir to the throne, He already had a son to secure the succession. He truly believes that under his control the Fire Nation will be able to obtain world domination. He had his son not because he loved his wife but for a way to have control over the Nation. If his son is a good fire bender or at least an obedient one, he can train him so he can take care of the things he may not want to take care of. For that reason, he decided to have a second one, he wanted to have two sons, that way he can have a backup plan in case his first son is a failure.

The bird of his second should have been a few weeks ago, but of course, he cannot stay in the mansion with his wife as it will be just a waste of time. Because the ship was way into the sea, he did not have contact with the Fire Nation and did not know if his kid was already born or if he survived. A miscarriage, with one or two children, is normal, but for him, if the baby did not survive, it means that the baby was weak, and should be burned as garbage.

Then Ozai gets outside the ship as he wants to see the military display that will happen while they attack a small village near the sea. He wants to know the way that his army will take over the place. At Ozai's side was the Capitan of the Ship, who was too proud to be at his right, maybe that will be the only time he will have to show up to the prince Ozai and this may be his opportunity to gain more recognition and better pay.

The attack was as they imagine, the villagers try to oppose them, but it was in vain. The fire nation was too powerful for them, and to be honest, only half of the crew of one ship could have been enough for them to take over the village. All the soldiers were a little tired of being in the ship, so when prince Ozai ordered them to go and raid the Village, many of them were happy to know that they can set foot on land.

While all the soldiers were in the village, Prince Ozai and the Capitan were watching everything from their ship, then the Capitan started to walk backward as he was watching the sky; Ozai looked in the same direction and so something in the sky. It was like a comet, but the only Comet they know is the Sozin Comet, and it's still too early for it to pass. Then they realize that it fell to the ground and make a big sound. Prince Ozai ordered some of the men to come with him to investigate the place. He thought that this may be the key to gain more power.

There was a crater, and in the middle of it, there was a large white sphere. One of the soldiers went down and checked the strange sphere. Then the soldier screamed: "There is a baby inside". Then another soldier went down and helped to open the strange sphere. Ozai was more interested in the strange pod than the baby. But as soon the baby was out of the pod it started to cry, then with one head-butt, he knocks down the soldier. All the other soldiers were laughing at it, but when the second soldier tried to grab the baby, he was punch with a monkey-tail-like and was send fly and also knockdown. That is when Ozai gets interested in the baby. He went down and try to grab the baby, but the baby jump at him, Ozai dodge it and grab it from the tail. Then the baby stopped crying, Ozai cut the tail with fire bending and the baby fell headfirst to the ground. Everybody thought that the baby should have died because of that, but then the baby started to cry again. Ozai ordered the man to take the baby and the strange sphere back to the capital. At that moment Ozai thought that he just obtained a third backup.

Back in the capital, Ozai realized that his second spring was a girl, which did not please him too much. But then he thought that as long as she is strong, she can be of use.

When Ozai's wife was taking care of their baby, he entered the room, and with him, a soldier who had the baby they found out inside the strange pod.

- Ursa, from now on this baby will be under our protection, and you will take care of him as yours.

- Is him your son from a Mistress?

- Does it matter? I just told you the order to take care of him as yours. If He is an offspring of mine or not, is not relevant. As far as the people of the fire nation know, you gave birth to twins.

- As you wish.

The face of Ursa, Ozai's wife, was of anger, but when they showed her the other baby, she felt some sadness and pity through the kid. She thought "This little baby, was separated from his real mother, and his father seems to be a heartless man", so she accepted the baby.

- What is the name of the baby?

- I was thinking of giving him your grandfather's name: Roku. And for our kid, she will be named after my father: Azulon, but end up being a girl so we can call her Azula.

- You want to name this baby after my grandfather?

- Any problem?

- ... No

Ursa could not see the face of Ozai, she was angered and hurt for that.

- Fine, we can call him Goku. Is that alright?

- Thank you.

Ursa concentrates herself to see this new baby. He looked very peculiar, his eyes were peach black, and his hair was a mess, and it seems that there was a contusion in his head.