Chapter 36- Accepting Each Other As Mates

Samira's POV

We finally made love! It was amazing. I have never had any of my previous boyfriends that ever made me cum that many times when having sex. Jared is so amazing. I love him so much. I wake up feeling so relaxed and happy. A little sore which is understandable considering the size of Jared. He's huge. I see my gorgeous mate laying there next to me. I need him again. I may just never leave the bedroom again. I slide myself over to him climb on top of him kissing him softly to wake him up. He wakes up and smiles at me.

"Baby girl. You are literally going to wear me out." He says to me through a yawn.

"I want you to fuck me until I can't walk." I tell him.

He smiles again and begins to kiss me slowly. "Listen baby, before we go any further," Jared stops and says to me. "I want to say that I, Jared Maheegan, accept you, Samira Martinez, as my mate. I have rejected Paige Harlow." He says to me.

"I, Samira Martinez, accept you ,Jared Maheegan, as my mate. I reject Turner Thompson." I say back to him.

"Let's go hit the shower." he says to me.

We both step into his very large shower. It has multiple shower heads above us and hitting us from the sides. It feels so good. Jared makes his way to me and he begins kissing me slowly and passionately.

"Samira. I want to make you mine officially. I want to mark you to make our bond official. Once I do this everything we feel for each other will intensify. If you thought the sex was good last night, it's so much better when you are a werewolf." He explains.

"Ok. I am ready." I tell him. "It will hurt for a moment but it will be replaced with pure ecstasy afterwards. I want to have pups with you and grow old with you. You mean everything to me." He says.

God it's such a turn on when he's romantic. I lunge at him and squeeze him tightly so that our wet naked bodies are touching in every possible way. Jared then reaches down and begins to fondle my sex and rub my folds and clit.

"Oh yes." I moan.

"Do you like that baby girl?" He asks me.

"Yes Jared. Oh my God yes!" I yell.

He continues his assault rubbing back and forth vigorously

"Yes, yes fuck yes, I am cumming!!" I scream.

"That's my girl." He says to me. He then picks me up and holds me against the shower wall. The jets are hitting me in the most delicious places. Just the feel of that is wonderful. Then suddenly Jared inserts himself into my roughly and begins pumping in and out of me as he holds me up against the wall.

"I have wanted to fuck you up against the wall since the time I saw you in your grandparents house before we went out on that double date." He tells me.

Damn I thought the same thing. We really are a good match. I just smile back at him before continuing to kiss each other like our lives depended on it. Our tongues danced together and I begin to pant as I feel myself building again.

"Yes baby, please come again." He demands and I obey.

I yell and scream his name as I come down from a fantastic orgasm. He withdraws from me for a moment I know he wants to change positions but I stop him.

"Please let me do something." I ask him. He stops and watches me as I get on my knees and take his beautiful cock in my hands and begin to stroke and suck it.

"Samira baby. That feels soooo amazing." He moans out.

Good. I want to please him like he does me.

"Baby girl you gotta stop. I am going to cum and I am not going without you." He pleads. I stop and he pulls me up to him.

He grabs me again and I wrap my legs around him. He then re-inserts himself and takes me and strokes his cock up and down as he pulls me up and down his length. Basically jacking himself off with me. It feels like nothing I have ever felt.

"This. Is. Amazing." I say breathlessly in between each pump.

He pulls me up slowly and then slams me hard back down on his cock. Each stroke pushing me closer and closer to the edge. After a few more pumps I find myself having an earth shattering orgasm the depths of which I had never felt before. During my high, Jared sucks my neck vigorously and during the peak of my orgasm I feel a slight pinch at my neck. It hurts for a minute but once he licks and sucks at the spot again it intensifies my orgasm. A feeling of pure ecstasy. I was so wrapped up in my orgasm that I didn't even realize that Jared found his release too. We hold each other tightly for a few moments. We wash each other and kiss and rub each other's bodies for a few moments before exiting out of the shower. We spend most of the rest of that day making love to each other repeatedly. When Jared said being a werewolf makes things so much more intense sexually. He wasn't lying. I will never get enough of this. Of him. Of us. This is where I was meant to be. I love my mate. He loves me and that's all that matters. It's time to build our own life and family. And I can't wait.