SEVEN - Stay the shuck away from my hair

3rd POV

"Now?" Thomas asked from the back seat. Amelia looked at Kira before rolling her eyes, again.

"Not yet," she said.

"How about now?"

"Just like the past 100 times, Stiles. It's no no matter what you say," Kira replied. She sounded annoyed but her grin betrayed her.

"How much further then if you're not gonna tell me what we're doing?"

"I don't know, I just got to this town."

"Not you slinthead, Kira," Thomas said gesturing to the driver.

The kitsune just stayed silent, biting her lip to keep herself from laughing at how impatient the boy was. He was finally showing something reminded her of the boy everyone talked about. Derek always emphasized his "annoyingness" but she guessed he was exaggerating.

"Just be patient," Amelia said as she patted her boyfriend's cheek before looking forward. A laugh escaped her lips when she heard Thomas huff and sit back.

--------Fast Forward--------

"We're here~" Kira sang as she stepped out of the car to let Amelia talk to Thomas.

Amelia turned in her seat as soon as she heard the door close. Thomas has his brows furrowed in confusion but she just got out of the car and opened his door, holding her hand out for him.

"What..?" he was cut off by Amelia's head shake so he just closed his mouth and followed. Kira opened the door and stepped inside, putting her bag by the door. Thomas had left his in her car. He was about to ask again when he felt the presence of another mind. It was a fuzzy feeling at the back of his head when another Glader was nearby.

His eyes were wide and he looked to Amelia but she was already smiling softly at him.

"Kira, do you mind?" she asked the other girl.

"Sure," the kitsune said. "Kevin! I have guests with me!"

The kids heard some movement upstairs but nothing else. Amelia could tell Thomas was running out of patience. He was close to getting up and checking who was up there.

"HEY SHUCKFACE. Get down here and greet us Min-min!" she hollered up the stairs.

Immediately, a door was slammed and footsteps were heard. Suddenly, someone dropped down from the second floor, not even taking the steps. Thomas was reminded of what he'd done the same thing just that morning. No wonder his dad was shocked.

He was taken out of his thoughts when Amelia was suddenly engulfed in a hug. She was spun around and set down by a familiar figure.

"Minho?"

Minho's focus changed from Amelia to someone who he'd grown to call his brother. The two were completely shocked by the other's appearance. Thomas was dressed in baggy pants, a loose T-shirt - probably with multiple layers underneath - and a flannel shirt over it. Minho on the other hand was dressed in loose sweatpants and a loose fitted T-shirt that displayed the muscle on his arms.

The two met in the middle and hugged each other tightly. They couldn't believe their luck.

"You shank, you've been here for a month?" Minho asked after remembering that Thomas had left the safe haven long before the others.

"Yeah man, how- you knew?!?!" he turned to Amelia. She had been watching the ordeal with a large smile on her face.

"Maybe," she said as she was engulfed once more in another hug. This time from both boys. The three let out a laugh and stood together. She was smiling and started laughing, even wheezing when she saw something she never thought she'd see. "You-Your hair!"