»» Entry 015

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

2nd Person Pov

For the past few weeks, you focused on your training with Noelle. During your trainings, You managed to run 2 and a half rounds around Mondstadt. Not only that, you did your best to do 100 push-ups, sit-ups and more to train your body and endure the aches you had during the exercises. Moreover, You and Ellin practiced together and sparred a few times. Either You or Ellin won the sparrs.

In addition, You informed Amber about her cape acts like a pair of wings, similar to the wing glider Amber uses. Thus, Amber decided to give you wind gliding license test to see how well you were able to glide. She did not allow you to use your wing flaps as it will defeat the purpose of 'gliding' than 'flying'. During the test, You were almost reprimanded by a knight of favonius for gliding without a license which Amber quickly diffused the situation.

,, You know, you could become the gliding champion of Mondstadt one day, " Amber complimented, as watched you land gracefully to the soft grass.

,, Champion? Do you mean someone who excels well? " You asked as Amber nodded her head in agreement.

,, Yeah! How you glided through the obstacles, it was as if you were a bird soaring through the skies, " Amber said as she slowly gazed up at the baby blue sky.

,, But anyways, your skills in gliding are really good! And for that, you pass the test! " Amber smiled gleefully at the bright you.

,, Anyway, let' s head back to Mondstadt so that we can prepare you license! " Amber said as she tugged you.

However, you did not move an inch. Amber tilted her head to see you gazing upon a statue underneath the lush leaves of a big tree.

,, Do you wanna see it? " Amber asked, gesturing to the statue as you nodded quickly.

Amber decided to take a detour to bring you to the statue of the seven. As you reached the statue, You were in awe to see a beautiful figure on the statue who seem to hold a ball.

,, They're beautiful... "You said under your breath as Amber admired your wonderstruck look.

The outrider recalled the day that she found you and taking you into the headquarters. . She remembered everything that happened weeks ago as if it occured the previous day. Watching you grow never fails Amber to smile brightly at your achievements. Moreover, seeing how you were able to get along with the others such as Noelle, Kaeya, Lisa and Ellin made her smile at your group of friends.

,, Well, (Y/n) It's a statue of the Seven, " Amber explained to You.

,, There are Seven nations in Teyvat, Mondstadt as i mentioned weeks ago is the land of the Anemo Archon, Barbatos, "The outrider continued. ,, This is one of the few statues. However, There's a tale about a Missing statue of the seven, "

A lost statue of the seven? You repeated the words in your head.

,, the knights of favonius and the Cathedral did our best in finding that missing statue... But it seem to be gone forever presumably, "Amber said as she shrugged it off.

,, the scary part is that no one knows the story behind the stealing of that statue of the seven, " The outrider sighed as she felt a slight pat on her shoulder.

Turning her head, she found you put your hand on her shoulder, reassuring you that everything will be alright. Amber's serious express quickly softened as placed her hand on yours and tightened her grip, smiling softly at you in the process.

,, well, we should probably head back to Mondstadt to get your license, (y/n) " Amber exclaimed as she gestured the way, holding your hand tightly to hers as you two walked.

[ Timeskip brought by (y/n)'s Cape ]

You tried your best to calm down as you held your gliding license you received from Amber. The outrider quickly worried about your composer before being embraced in a warm hug with you. As you two broke the hug, You quickly rushed to the library to show off your license to the librarian.

As Amber watched you bright aura, The outrider laughed at your usual childish personality before feeling a hand on her shoulder. She pivots to see one of the knights who informs her about nearby hilichurl camps. Over the course of the previous weeks, the hilichurl camps seem to increase and grown closer to Mondstadt than when Amber met you.

,, Don't worry! I'll take care of this! " Amber said as she quickly ran off to deal with the hilichurl camps.

In the midst of all of this, a cryo abyss mage contemplate silently at the corner of the stronghold they are in.

,, What's the matter? The cat got your tongue? " A hydro abyss mage appeared, seeming to tease his fellow friend.

,, No! It's just that i think i manage to catch a glimpse of him..." The cryo abyss mage said, causing the hydro mage to stumble aback.

.

.

.

,, Then why didn't you capture him you idiotic maniac !? " The hydro mage scolded, wanting to pluck out his friend's eyeballs out.

,, I wanted to! But it seems that he has been acquainted with the Knight of Favonius, It's no mistaken that the girl with him was part of that organization, " The cryo abyss mage explained, attempting to calm his angered friend.

,, Well that's not like him from what her majesty says, He always works and travels alone. What a lone wolf, "The hydro mage grumbled as the cryo mage reassured him.

,, but... At least we know where to focus on the search, " The cryo abyss mage said.

,, if we managed to get inside Mondstadt without encountering that Darknight Hero, We might be able to capture him before any of his favonian friends find out his gone, " The cryo abyss mage continued, a menacing aura forming around them.

.
.
.

,, i take back the part when i called you an ' Idiotic maniac' "

▀▄▀▄▀ ▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

A/n

Ayeee, We got 'Memory??'  to 1k reads!!!  :D
That's really a milestone ;-; so thank you so much !!! 💞💞💞💞💖💞💖💞💖

anyway,  I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!!