Play Games to Win Prizes

"Why don't you head inside the changing room as well?"

"I just realized I would look dumb with this awful dress..."

...

"I wanna see you... in that outfit... please..."

"...Well, if senpai insists, I guess I HAVE to wear it now.~"

That's how the conversation went as Nagatoro heads into the changing room and seals the curtain tight. She places the sundress that was on the hangar on a seat near her along with the lovely hat, the tote bag, and sandals that Y/n picked out for her. She looks at the mirror that revealed her in her all black outfit and slowly starts to strip down.

Her jacket unzipped, her shorts falls to the ground, and her hat flies next to her sunny outfit, she grabs the dress and slides in.

Her petite body fits in perfectly as she sees her skinny arms and legs hanging out freely. She could see the tan lines on her shoulders, the swimsuit was the cause of this as she puts on her sandals.

Once more, she looks at herself in the mirror. The bright dress made her blush lightly. It looked great on her, she starts to smile as she goes for her hat on the chair.

As she does, a pair of small tickets falls to the ground. It catches her attention as she puts on the hat and picks up her prizes. She gazes at the paper as she remembered their interaction from outside.

"Senpai..." she says, gripping the tickets a bit tighter.

"...Why did you have to busy on that exact day?"

...

"Come on, Hayachii! We're going to lose them!" A girl calls to the tanned kouhai as she turns to the two girls wielding their cameras and waved them away. "I-I'll catch up soon!" She yells at the redheads as they shrug and head off to find Y/n and Sakura.

Nagatoro turns back at the fountain she stood next to and grips the coin tightly, she take one last look at the boy who walked next to her best friend and turns pink.

Then she closes her eyes and tosses the quarter inside the pool of water, hearing a small droplet sound and stays silent for awhile.

She huffs a breath out and makes her wish. "I wish... I wish I could go on a date... with senpai..." she says as she opens her eyes and stares at the water the stoned sculpture provided.

She shakes her head off, assuming that it was a dumb and selfish wish she made and that it might not come true, she sprints to the two girls and follows behind and watch the "date" unfold.

...

"Looks like they're heading into one of the musical stores now!" Gamo observed as Yoshi runs with Gamo.

They have seen how the "date" went from Y/n and Sakura talking and drinking inside a coffee cafe to Y/n winning a cute plushie in an arcade as they haven't been able to find the stalker yet.

With the date continuing on as usual, Sakura and her "date" was seen heading inside a music store. Gamo and Yoshi watched the two roam around inside from the window as Nagatoro explores elsewhere that was near.

Her amber-maroon eyes gazes everywhere, she was getting a bit bored from this unnecessary drama and act when she sees a sign.

A sign that points into another nearby music shop that lured Nagatoro in.

Sing for a chance to win two tickets to Scourge's next concert!

To her, it felt sketchy. But at the same time her gut was leading the way as she walks across to the building and heads in where she sees the calm atmosphere of instruments lining up and dark colored walls to make this shop modern.