Council

(REWRITTEN)

Y/n sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes, she let out a happy sigh from being fully refreshed for the first time in a while, her parents had came home late last night and went straight to bed not interrupting the sleeping girls slumber.

Sliding out of bed with pep in her step she did her daily routine of freshening up and started on her h/c hair she held up different shades of ribbon before deciding on the f/c one. She fixed her uniform once more before quietly leaving the house.

Outside her home was hatsuharu and momiji walking down the sidewalk, y/n stopped herself from calling out to them in greeting worried that the house staff would tell on her and get her into trouble with her parents.

Y/n casually crossed the road bending down to pluck one of the little sunflowers that grew along the sidewalk. Y/n admired it looking towards momiji as he called for her. "Good morning y/n" the chipper blonde greeted happily skipping towards her with haru following behind lazily.

Y/n smiled at them "good morning Sohma, hatsuharu" she dipped her head towards them continuing towards the school as the other two boys fell into step with her. "Just call me momiji!" The shorter boy exclaimed as he jumped in the air excitedly

The ears of his backpack moving along with him cutely, haru watched him amused along with y/n. "You seem in a good mood" momiji commented y/n nodded "I got some needed rest so I feel really energized today" she explained

momiji pumped his fist in the air "ja that's great!" Y/n chuckled at his childishness before conversing with the shorter boy. Haru stared at y/n making her blush from the sudden attention of the usually air headed boy as she brushed it off and continued with her conversation. 

Haru  tilted his head as he watched y/n laugh with momiji, he couldn't help but wonder which personality was actually hers. Was it the professional one or the outgoing one. He felt drawn to her and to him she was a mystery. 

 (im sorry but whenever he says mystery I crack up)

One thing he did know for sure though was that y/n was definitely cute, and very pretty. They all soon arrived at school and quickly changed their shoes before heading to their classes. As they parted ways momiji turned to haru a mischievous look adorning his usually childish face. 

"I like y/n" he commented a finger pointed at his pink lips, haru nodded with a simple hum "me too" momiji raised an eyebrow "so you like like her?" He asked making haru stop walking and peer down at him. "No" he continued and momiji bounced in front of him hands on his hips. 

"Don't lie haru" he teased making haru shake his head "I don't know her" momiji sighed "cupids bow hasn't stuck yet it seems" haru shrugged "Cupid?"

 Momiji deadpanned "never mind, but tohru said that she'll eat with us again" he happily giggled spinning around the halls his arms out. Haru nodded as they entered the class and took their seats. 

Hard placed his head in his hand and flicked his pen back and fourth before turning to the window. He let out a low sigh wondering back to his sister figure rin. She was currently in the hospital and he was wondering how she was doing. 

He hasn't been able to visit her lately due to transferring schools and it made him feel bad considering the fact that they were inseparable as children. He smiled to himself as he decided to visit after school and impatiently waited in anticipation for the school day to be over. 

Classes seemed to go by in a blur with all the daydreaming the bi-colored teen had been doing and continued down the hall only to be stooped by a short brunette with a yellow ribbon tied in her hair.