||Razor: Hunting Date

I couldn't decide between drawing or writing so i played witcher and slept instead

And don't mind me using gege, I'm more accustomed to the cn va lmao

Anyway, requested by simpingforbitches

➷Hunting date➷

Razor always felt like his friends are his own family. He cared for all of them sincerely from the bottom of his heart. He wants to grow stronger everyday and protect them. None of these feelings are foreign to razor.

That's why he was very confused when he met y/n. He wanted to protect her and keep her out of every harms way, he wanted to spend more time with her, and he feels excited whenever he's near her. These feelings were familiar and unfamiliar at the same time.

Razor didn't understand why his heart acted strangely around her, or why his face would heat up when she laughs.

So he asked Lisa, he explained what it feels like, how his heart speeds up at the sight of y/n and how shy he gets around her.

"It's quite simple actually, you love her." Lisa answered, inserting books into the shelf in order.

Razor scratched his head, "but... Razor love all lupical..."

"It's a different kind of love."

"There a... 'different kind of love'?"

"yes, the feeling you have for y/n is more deeper and strong."

Razor made a small sound of agreement. "Then... What razor do... For y/n? Razor want to show y/n."

There was an excited glint that sparked in Lisa's eyes. "You can take her out on a date!"

"Date?"

"Mhm," lisa nodded, "a date is taking someone you like very very deeply to do an activity you both will enjoy."

"Enjoy..." Razor stopped, multiple ideas pilled in his head. "Razor got it! Razor thank master!"

"No problem no problem, now go have fun." The following sound she made was an evil chuckle.

✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

When razor found her, Y/n was helping klee catch fish the right way instead of blowing the entire river up. So far, the little terrorist still haven't listened.

"Razor gege! Razor gege! Y/n jiejie is helping me catch fish!" The red ball of excitement jumped up and down, the bomb in her hand dangerously threatened to fall.

Y/n took it away gently, "hahaha... Yeah, don't tell jean that or she's gonna get the wrong idea... Anyway," she dusted the grass off her knees, "what are you doing here razor? It's not often we see you in mondstatd."

"Razor.... Razor take y/n out on date."

"Huh? You want to take me out on a date?"

Razor nodded enthusiastically, "yes, date. Does- does y/n not want to go on date with razor?"

"No no n-! I mean yes i want to go on a date with razor! Let's- let's go right now, how about that!"

An imaginary tail wagged behind razor, his eyes brightened up. "Razor take y/n hunting!"

"Yea- wait huh."

"Razor love hunting, y/n like it too."

"I'm a librarian, i don't know how to hu- razor wait up!"

"Klee wants to come too!"

✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

To y/n's surprise, the hunt went well. If you leave out the fact that Klee nearly blew up y/n's ankles, everything else went without a hitch.

By the time the three were done hunting boars, the stars had already flooded the sky.

Thanks to razors heavy swordsmanship, the meat were cut to perfect sizes and y/n managed to cook a delicious meal out of them.

Klee after running around all day fell asleep by y/n's side.

Razor sat down beside y/n, eyeing the sky. He asked almost timidly, "y/n have fun today?"

"I did," she hummed, leaving a short peck on his cheek. "Thank you razor."

There it was again, that weird feeling in his heart which he can now identify as 'love'

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Extra :

Y/n : we really need to give you a bath

Razor : hm? Y/n say what?

Y/n : i said you're cute

ON ANOTHER NOTEEE can you believe i had to Google what the fuck love means. Describing it is so hard for no reason especially when the other person replies "but i love all my friends" it's like... Yeah but more HSHFJS

- i rolled for kazuha, 45 fates + 25 pity and i got diluc. As revenge, I'm writing angst for him. I got an idea for it while listening to kokoronashi at 2 am.

Hehe...

*Mini theater staring 4 anemo boiz*

Y/n : i can't believe i keep dying

Venti : you mean in the last angst oneshot right?

Y/n : :)

Venti : you mean in the... Last angst oneshot... Right?

Y/n : :)))

Venti : oh nO

Aether : where's my oneshot

Y/n : soon bb

Kazuha : where's mine

Y/n : you just came out and zel just finished the archon quest yesterday, but soon

Aether : well i came out when the game came out so where's mine

Y/n : .... patience....

Xiao : venti has 4 oneshots in a row

Venti: they died in most if them though :(

Y/n : i did?? Lmao can't remember

Kazuha : y/n's like a cat... With infinite lives...

Venti : y/n's eyes sparkle like jade :)

Y/n : aw thanks :) leave it to venti to say sweet things. Unlike somEOne

Aether : they're speaking to you xiao

Xiao : i can be poetic if i wanted to

Y/n : o really

Xiao : your eyes sparkle

Xiao : like the skin of a wet frog

Y/n : .....

Venti : HAHDHAJCJWNVMEMVMA

Kazuha : ...an embarrassment to poetry but i respect the attempt

Aether : FROG SKIN

Y/n : you better wish you're dead

Xiao : i am dead

Y/n : inside?

Xiao : inside

Venti : same

Kazuha : my friend's dead, does that count?

Y/n : welcome to the club bestie

Aether : i have 38k mora, is that enough to pay for all your therapy sessions?