PART-46

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Both Y/N and Taehyung are travelling to Tokyo....From Y/N'S perspective, she is not having a good feeling about going there and working for legit three weeks. On her whole 4 hours flight, she was only able to sleep for like about one hour as her mind was bubbling up with worries and tensions whereas he heart was filling up with so many different feeling inside it. She was somehow having this feeling that she is regretting coming to Japan.....but she was trying her best to shrug off all this as it must be useless because she thinks a lot plus she has a brother like Shinjae so she shouldn't worry at all. He will protect her even though he is a kid, Whereas on Taehyung's side his heart is continuously fluttering and he was smiling unknowingly through his whole trip. When he reached his hotel he had a good sleep as his mind and his heart was feeling happiness and peace. What is gonna happen to them...what has destiny decided for both of them......

-AUTHOR'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

I dragged my suitcase inside our hotel's lift flowed by a sleepy Shinjae. I hate these late-night flights a lot, you can't even sleep properly... it's literally 4 AM I dont know anything I am gonna go and sleep for hours now....fuck all the work nothing is important than 8 hours of sleep. I checked my room number and its floor. It read

Emi Y/N

Room no. 201

third floor.

I pressed the third-floor button as soon as I got inside the lift. I heard Shinjae's tired and sleepy voice he said.

Shinjae:- "Noona what is...........your room number."

You: "It's 201 and what about yours."

Shinjae: "Hmm I have ...........325."

You: "Oh then it must be on the Fourth floor-"

I was interrupted by the lift opening up as the green light glowed.

You: "Shinjae I am going..you also go and sleep I will see you in the late morning okay."

He just nodded sleepily and I got out of the lift dragging my suitcase. I looked around and found my room in the corner of the corridor. I went towards it and inserted the key in the lock and it opened up.

Dang, it! I was awestruck by the room decorations and the magical night view of the city from the large window pane

Dang, it! I was awestruck by the room decorations and the magical night view of the city from the large window pane....No wonder why it's so much expensive. I placed my suitcase near the empty wooden cupboard. I walked towards the window and looked at the beautiful night view of the city... it's so fascinating to watch. This hotel accompanied by other few buildings were at such a height that everything appeared so small and shiny that it was satisfying to look at. I did the curtains all over the window and switched off all the lights and quickly changed up into my night suit. I threw my body on the bed and tucked myself insides the sheets and sleep quickly took over me as my body was tired asf.