You

Wooyoung POV

"Sorry im a anti-romantic." I sing while watching Yunho practice with the others. "WOOYOUNG YOU'RE NOT TAEHYUN SHUT IT!!!"

"HATERS GONNA HATE!!!"  I yelled back at taeyong, he's just mad I can sing better than him. "YOU WISH!!"  Today so far has been good, but I haven't gotten a call back from football team. I know my appearance wasn't well because of what happened before I got there, but I hope I can get it to help out Yunnie with bills.

Sometimes I feel like I'm free loading off of him. Sometimes I get scared that he might not want to be friends anymore or my caretaker so I save money.

What if he gets tired of me?

What if he finds me weird but doesn't say it?

What if I'm a burden towards him?

NOOO WOOYOUNG GET OUT THAT MINDSET RIGHT NOW!!!!

DONT think too much you don't want to turn here. I close my eyes taking a big breath hoping to calm down my thoughts.

"Hey....umm Wooyoung right?" I open my eyes to see Choi San. "Uhh...yeah that's me." I give him a questioning look since he never talked to me. "Are you ok you went blank for a second."

I nod my head 'yes' knowing it's a lie. "Oh....well like if you're having one of those days where you feel out of place just think about the people that love to have you around even if it's just one person." He looks at me then to Yunnie.

"If im having one of those days which I'm not I will try that." He nods before it became a awkward silence.

"Soo....umm I don't know if I'm intruding or not but you're always around Yunho. Are you guys like dating?" I jump back in my seat at the thought me and Yunnie dating. Hell no. Who would think such a thing?

"Noooooooooo dont ever say such words. Yunnie is my best friend." I look at him with disbelief, but as I'm looking I'm see a relief facial expression go across his face.

"Sorry my bad I just thought yall were dating but now I know." He smiles at me before walking on the field.

He's weird no wonder I barely see him with friends. I  chill for a moment before my phones rings cutting off Jimin playlist which is rude it better be important.

"Hello?" The phone goes silent before a deep voice answers.

"Hi, this is Goopy from SM Football Center I wanted to inform of the application you put in to become a ball catcher."

"Oh yes the application I put in. Did I get in?" I hold in my breath preparing for the worst.

"Well we would like you to come in to discuss more since we would like to welcome you to the team." I jump out my seat ready to scream.

"WHATS ARE SERIOUS I GOT IN!! PLEASE TELL ME YOURE NOT JOKING THAT WOULD BE A SICK JOKE!!!" I jump around happy I got in. I hear his deep chuckle in the phone telling me yes I've got in.

"Awnnn thank you so much so much. When can I come in? I'm free right now I swear I will come over there fast like the flash."

"Calm down calm down.. you can come in thirty minutes so we can discuss the contract?"

"Yes, I'm getting up and leaving right now. You don't even have to ask twice."

"Ok bye be safe." I say bye and hang up jumping around and shouting.

"I DID IT I DID ITTT!!" I hurry and grab my stuff forgetting I came with Yunnie.

"Wooyoung are you good?"

"What did you do?"

"Who was that?"

I didn't answer them as I run to Yunnie to tell him he has to drive me to SM center. "I can't I'm in the middle of practice."

"Yunnie pleaseee they just called I got in. I got the job- oh lord I'm about to cry I need to get there so I can discuss the contract now hurry and meet me at the car."

I don't give him to answer as I run off the field into the building to get to the exit. Once I'm outside I go over and stand next to Yunnies car waiting for him.

After 10 minutes pass I start to get antsy hoping not to miss this. I call him but it goes straight to voicemail. Please hurry.

I was about to start walking back but I see San walking towards me. "Yunho didn't want to bring you so I thought it would be kind of me to drive you."

I was literally about to shit out tears. "Thank you thank you thank you." I grab his hand doing a 90 degree bow.

"It's nothing now let's go." He grabs me to take me to his car while wow it's good. Make me feel poor kind of.

"Now you said SM center?" I nod quickly. "I need to get there in 20 minutes or I miss my life appointment." He laughs at me being fidgety.

"No time for laughing get this baby moving."

Once we get inside the car San shoots off to the center. The car was silent but it wasn't a awkward silence which made the car ride much smoother.

"So what you doing over there?"

"Oh I applied to be the ball catcher for the S.M.F.C team." I look at his face that goes from calm down agitated. "You mean that other football?"

"Yeah, what's the problem?"

"It's just their our competition and you work for them. Plus someone on that teams pisses me off." I see his hands tighten around the steering wheel which started to scare me.

"Your bound to have competition in this line of work but that doesn't mean I see them better. I'm neutral I will still support you guys team and theirs."

I look out then window to see us outside the building. He looks over to me with a agitated looking making me look down.

"I'm sorry if I offended you in some way." I keep my head down not wanting to look in his eyes.

"It's fine I shouldn't be mad at you. It's just some people like on that team pushes my limit but that doesn't give me a reason to be mad at you." He puts his finger under my chin making me look up at him.

"I'm sorry for making you sad now go in there and don't tell anyone about this. Don't need my mates knowing I was soft." He lets out a chuckle so the atmosphere doesn't become tense.

"Ok I will." I hurry and get out then car making sure to wave goodbye.

That man is weird. Who is he to grab my chin? To tell me I can't tell his "mates" he's soft?

I shake my head and walk into the building ready to make my life change.

—-//////————
I wanted to include some Woosan moments in here before they become busy with work and jealously.-Kiara💜
Feedback?
Comments?