Chapter 5

(Readers POV)

Everyone looked at Goki. Can she be serious? I don't think she would joke about that at a time like this. I slowly got up and looked at her.

(Y/N): Are you being serious?

Goki: Of course I am.

Beerus: When you say "Dragon Balls", do you mean the wish orbs those Namekians make?

(Y/N): Yes sir.

Beerus smiled and crossed his arms.

Beerus: Go on, use them. I'll wait.

Goki: Yes! Thank you Lord Beerus!

(Y/N): Where are the Dragon Balls now?

Vegeta: Bulma made me gather them for her stupid bingo tournament.

Bulma: It's not stupid Vegeta!

A bead of sweat came out of Vegeta's forehead. He crossed his arms and looked away from Bulma. I smiled to myself. Even in another timeline, Vegeta is still scared of Bulma.

Bulma: Trunks, go get the Dragon Balls.

Trunks: Got it mom!

Trunks and Goten ran off.

(Y/N): Let's hope this works.

Goki walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

Goki: Just have faith. Everything turns out ok in the end. You're from the future, so you've probably experienced more than enough dangerous events.

Goki gave me a warm smile. After seeing her smile, it got rid of all the doubt in my mind. I saw Trunks and Goten run over, they are holding the Dragon Balls.

Trunks: We got them!

They placed the orbs down on the ground.

Goki: Here goes nothing. I call you forth, Shenron!

The Dragon Balls glowed and a bright light came from them. Shenron emerged from the Dragon Balls, causing the sky to dark. Shenron looked down at us.

Shenron: State your wish.

Goki: Hey Shenron! We were wondering if you know something about a Super Saiyan God?

Shenron: I do know. Is your wish to know if I know about the Super Saiyan God?

Goki: Nope. My wish is for you to bring a Super Saiyan God here.

Shenron: I can not do that for no Super Saiyan God exists right now.

It doesn't exist, but he knows about it?! This is hurting my head.

Goki: What does that mean?

Shenron: Are you going to make a wish?

Goki: We'll, this wish is for Lord Beerus.

Shenron: L-Lord Beerus?! He's here?!

Shenron looked around and saw Beerus.

Shenron: It's a pleasure to meet you Lord Beerus.

Oh man. Even Shenron is scared of Beerus. I never thought I would ever hear Shenron nervous.

Beerus: Just tell these mortals how to summon the Super Saiyan God.

Shenron: Right away, Lord Beerus.

Shenron coughed and looked back at us.

Shenron: There is a ritual. This ritual was first found by a group of saiyans long ago. The original Super Saiyan God was strong and got rid of any evil in his path, but he disappeared as soon as he appeared.

Goki: This is confusing. Are you guys getting all this?

Vegeta shushed her.

Vegeta: Be quiet. He's explaining it.

Shenron: This ritual is how you will summon the Super Saiyan God. Five pure hearted saiyans must give their power into another.

That sounds simple enough. Thanks to me being here, we already have more than enough saiyans.

Shenron: That is all I know about the Super Saiyan God.

Goki: Thank you Shenron!

(Y/N): Hey Shenron, I have a quick question. Can you send me back to my timeline?

Shenron: I have already granted a wish. Gather the Dragon Balls again if you want to make a wish.

I sighed. At least I asked, it never hurts to ask. Shenron disappeared. The Dragon Balls flew up into the air and went across the planet.

Beerus: Now then. Hurry up and make this god.

Everyone nodded. Me, Goki, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Vegeta got into a circle.

(Y/N): I think Goki should become the Super Saiyan God.

Goki: Really? Wouldn't you be the best bet?

Gohan: You're way stronger than anyone here.

(Y/N): I don't want to become a god. That's all.

Vegeta didn't say anything. Everyone started to hold hands. Gohan and Vegeta put one of their hands on Goki's back. We all went Super Saiyan. Everyone started to give their energy to Goki. A blue glow started to surround us.

(Y/N): This feels weird.

All the energy went into Goki. She flew up into the air and she's surrounded by a blue glow. I started to feel the pressure of godly power. I can't sense Goki anymore, which means it worked! The blue aura disappeared and Goki landed on the boat. She now has red hair.

(Y/N): So that's the Super Saiyan God.

Gohan: How do you feel, mom?

Goki looked at herself.

Goki: I don't feel much different.

I can't help but admire Goki. I had no idea this level of power existed. My gut started to feel funny. What is this feeling? It's definitely not hunger. It only happens when I look at Goki.

(Goki's POV)

This is definitely a different experience. Beerus looked at me.

Beerus: I've finally found what I came here for. Are you ready to fight me, Super Saiyan God. Or I guess goddess in your case.

I turned to face Beerus. This is all or nothing. I have no idea how long this form will last. A red, fiery aura surrounded me.

Goki: Yeah, I'm ready.

Me and Beerus flew up into the air. I flew forward at Beerus at really high speeds. I tried to punch him, but he caught my fist.

Beerus: How does it feel? To gain the power of a god?

Goki: It feels great, but it's weird.

Beerus: It's weird?

Goki: I can't really explain it. I guess I just need to get used to it.

I flew back to get my distance from Beerus. I put my hands together and a blue ki ball appeared. Electrical sparks started to come from it.

Goki: Ka me ha me...

I charged it up. This is so much power. I don't think I'll be able to control it all. I threw my hands forward and launched my Kamehameha.

Goki: Ha!

The blast went to Beerus. He raised his arms up to defend himself from it. The blast covered Beerus completely. I stopped my attack. I saw Beerus and he isn't really injured, but I can tell he had to use a lot more power than I thought.

Beerus: Now that was an attack. This is going to be fun.

I got into my fighting stance. I started to feel pumped to fight evenly with Beerus.

Goki: It's time for the real fight to begin, Lord Beerus!

(Chapter 5 end)