Lessons

Jungkook walked into his condo very late that night, clothes still wet and  sticking to his body as his heavy boot clad feet trudged slowly through the corridors of the building.

He winced when his shoulder accidentally hit the edge of a wall at a turning, body feeling weak as ever but he managed to balance himself on the barrister.

The halls were empty and lights out, except for the narrow ones lighting the floors of the corridors that led to everyone's rooms, indicating everyone had already retired to their beds.

Jungkook held his aching shoulder and shuffled through the quiet pathways, making for his room but he found himself stopping at another one. The one right next to his own.

Before he knew he was pushing into that room again, the familiar aura enveloping his cold tired self into its warm welcoming sheath. The smell of the roses were nearly gone but Jungkook swore he felt it linger around somewhere, especially from the ottoman that still stood where it had always been.

He sucked in a breath through his mouth, eyes fluttering shut and his knees giving out right in front of the tall chair. His head was hanging low, musty hair falling over his eyes and bated puffs leaving his chest as his mind travelled back to a few hours back.

Jungkook finally pushed the girl away from himself, hands still gripping on her shoulders and little pants leaving his lips courtesy to the forced kiss.

"Kara you need to stop." He let out sounding angry, menacing eyes staring into hers," i did not want this."

To his surprise, the girl only smiled in response. A sad smile drawing over his thin pink lips that had the boss chaining his temper for confusion.

"I know." She let out softly, staring right back into the man's eyes," i know you don't kook..." A shaky sigh left her mouth and she stumbled forward, falling right against ravenette," c-can you hold onto me for a sec?"

Jungkook didn't know what to do for a moment. He figured he couldn't bring himself to just push her off and ask her to leave him alone like he wanted to. Atleast not when she was still trusting him with her vulnerability after what he did to her.

So he lowered his hands instead and wrapped them around her tiny waist, holding her like she had requested him.

He heard a little sob escape the girl's throat and the guilt in his system only increased manifolds causing him to caress her back gently,"Calm down." He urged.

"I k-know," kara repeated, broken voice coming out muffled from being pressed up against his shirt," i know you don't feel the same for m-me Jungkook."

The ravenette gulped and lowered his gaze to the floor, hugging her still. "I... im sorry Kara."

The girl sniffled loudly, curbing the need to sob harder and shook her head slightly," i-i figured that already when you didnt kiss me back. It's-its okay."

A few moments passed and no one said another word, just standing in each other's embrace-- one with a broken heart and another with a tower of guilt weighing upon his shoulders.

But then the mob boss felt the embrace loosen around him, and watched the girl taking a gingerly step backwards, peering down at the ground.

"I-im sorry for forcing you earlier, i guess i j-just couldn't help myself." Kara admitted, gulping her leftover tears as she fiddled with the expensive loops on her fingers.

Jungkook didn't respond to that, an awkward silence beginning to form before the female decided to break it again.

"S-so? Who's the lucky girl then?"