Pa Pa???

"......." = talking
'Abc...' = telepathic
/abc...../ = flashback

Ariana's pov

We went out of the ruby palace once in a few days so we won't get caught. I am now pretty used to running forth and back and as tired as the first time. We hid our pretties near the tree or bushes. But athy did't seem to notice that the pretties bag we've buried before were not in their place anymore. I won't tell her. Claude must have dig them out. Ah...my pretties mommy will come get you soon.sob..

Today too like any other days, we sneak out of the ruby palace. But this time, we agree to look inside of this palace. There I see many golden angel statues? This must be what athanasia in the story see.

"Wow! This is real gold." Athy exitedly shouts.

'Really? Even things in ruby palace are made from mable.'

'If there is this many, no one will notice if we take one, right?'

Athy says while trying to bite the angel staute.

Don't do that. You'll regret it.

'Don't d........'

As I was trying to stop athy ,

"What....are these filthy bugs doing here?"

At the low voice of a man that rang out from behind, My heart starts to race rapidly. Whether it is because of exitement or fear, even I don't know the exact reason. I turn my body quickly and when my eyes meet the cold blue jewels eyes of the man, my heart that is racing at a rapid pace a moment ago stops completely.

'Handsome' that is my thought of when I first met him. There is a perfect sculpture like person in front of me. I know he is handsome but to think it was to this extent.

"That faces........I've seen it before."

This lines, I'm familiar with it.

"Yes, what is that dancer from siodonna?"
"You two look like that wench."

She is our mother after all. We would look like her. Isn't it too harsh to call the woman you love 'wench'?

'Why is the emperor here?' Athy asked telepathically but I was too busy looking at claude's face to answer her.

"Then again, it doesn't matter who they come from."

"Your majesty!"

The red hair knight shouted from behind but it deosn't stop claude from doing what he intends to do.

"And I think I remember.....what wench named you"
"I believe it was ATHANASIA."

When she said that holding athy's chin, she begin to tremble like a scared child. So I hold her trembling hand with my hand. At my actions, claude's attention turns to me.

"What was this bug's name again?"

You! You don't remember my name. Do you have amnesia?(he has) Even though I am not Mc ,how could you forget your daughter's name?And you just called me bug?? Just because you have such face, you think I'd forgive you. (I already did) Ugaa..my weakness ...sob.

"Ariana, was it? But then you was a tiny bug that didn't move its eyes so I thought you was dead."

What?

"I see you are still alive."

At his words, I shock and drop my jewels pouch. All the people attention was turned to the floor sparkling with jewels.

When did athy drop her bag? I didn't even notice. Claude glance at that red jewels near his feet before turning his attention back to me and crash it under his feet.