Decipher my expression 

The first time Madison Rose Beck had a seizure she was in fifth grade. Her doctor had said it was because of stress but Mads said it was because her and her brother had gotten into a fight. It was over something stupid: He had told her that he liked Lorelei as more than a friend. It wasn't that she was mad at him exactly, you can't choose what your heart wants, she just didn't want to lose her best friend.

"Madison I have to tell you something." "Okay what is it?" Mads was sitting on her bed when her brother opened the door to tell her something. She had just cleaned her room feeling fairly confident that someone could stand in it without making a face. "You can't get mad." Noah sat next to her on the bed. "Why would I get mad." "I don't know but you can't"

"Okay?"

"So Lorelei and I went with the school to the beach today as you know."

Mads wasn't allowed to go on the field trip with the class because she had a Map Test to make up.

"Yea?" She said after a minute.

"Well I think I like her."

"That's nice I like her too."

"No no as more than a friend."

"Like a boyfriend?"

"Yea... I think so."

"Ew Noah."

"What?"

"You can't like her she's my friend."

"I know and im sorry what do you want me to do."

"Nothing I don't want you to do anything. She doesn't know right."

"Right."

"Good so we're going to keep it that way."

"What Madis—"

"Pinky promise?"

"I—"

"Pink promise."

"Okay pink promise"

Noah had only witnessed his sister's seizure once in his entire life. He hated it. He didn't like seeing her absent her self-control.

The first person he called was the Chief of surgery Anthony Reeves. Chief Reeves to him.

When he got off the phone it only took 15 minutes for him to get to the house. Noah knew out of everyone Reeves would know how to deal with a seizure.

When he got there the next person Noah called was Christian. He didn't know if he knew about her seizures he just assumed he did when he started rambling about it. He didn't seem shocked but he didn't seem like he was used to the news.

Foam was coming out of her mouth when he came back into the kitchen. The sight still shocked him. "Can we stop in?" Noah didn't know much about seizures obviously clear by his question. "No." Anthony said calmly "We wait till she's done, you only move someone of there in danger and she's not." Reeves walked to the living room and came back with a blanket rolling it up and putting it under her head for support.

It was fast. The moment it stopped.

Reeves met Mads on the ground cradling her for support until she could sit up straight.

"Baby are you okay?" Christian said running into the kitchen after getting home.

"What happened??"