Chapter 14 - Shocked

3rd POV

Right now, Claude were walking toward sapphire palace and of course, he going to kill Adelio but much of his displeasure, Felix is following him.

And Claude were getting annoyed by it. "Like I said, you do not need to follow me, Felix"

"But sire, it's a night time and I'm worried that, there were someone going to kill you" Claude eyes brows twitch.

"I said you don't need to follow me" Claude stop walking and look at Felix.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, your majesty" Felix smile innocently at him.

"Tsk" Claude then continue walking and Felix still following him like a lost puppy.

They were at Infront of sapphire palace, it was dark and very peaceful, too peaceful for their liking.

Felix start to unsheathed his sword and protecting Claude. Claude narrow his eyes around before start walking.

"Let's go" Felix nod and follow Claude.

When they at inside, they were met with an unpleasant sight. Both of their eyes widen.

There were blood and dead bodies of the servants lying around everywhere.

Claude and Felix look at each other and nod their head. They carefully walk without make a single noise.

While they walking, a shadow sneak up Behind them, Claude and Felix hasn't notice it yet.

That person raise his sword and slash both of them but before that person can slash them, Felix raise his sword and their sword clash into each other.

"Who are you? And what is your objective?" Claude ask while Felix fighting him but Claude still has his guard up.

"Heh, I'm just a person that get pay with a lot of money until our mission is complete" The person chuckle.

"Our? So there's many of them" Claude mumble.

That person hear him. "But unfortunately, your so called prince has killed all of them them that I want to take revenge but I run away and since the emperor is here, I take advantage of it and want to take your head"

'What a dumb person to tell his enemy about it and top of that he's a coward that want nothing but money'  Claude narrowed his eyes. "Felix, knocked him out"

"Yes, your majesty" Felix hurriedly knocked the person out.

He fell to the floor.

Felix bring out rope out of nowhere and tied him up onto something that prevent him from running away.

While Felix do that, Claude start to look for Adelio office. After Felix done, He run toward Claude.

Claude noticed this and begin to ask Felix. "Do you know where is Adelio office?"

"Of course, your majesty. I've always visit his Highness if I'm not that busy unlike you, sire, who is always busy. And of course, no hate toward it" Claude glare at him, Felix just ignore the glare.

Felix start taking the lead and begin to show Claude where is Adelio office.

When they arrive there, they both froze and shocked at the sight infront of them.

The bodies of dead Assassin were lying on the floor. Blood were everywhere and it was a big mess.

Then their eyes land on certain person, Adelio. His body covered in blood, there were pool of blood underneath of his body and top of that he seems breathless.