31

Jimin spoke after reading the text message, "this seems kind of suspicious. Why at her place? We can't trust her after she and her dad set up my family and I. And she was really mean to you Krua. I think if you feel comfortable, you can meet up with her at a public place and hear what she has to say."

Jimin held Krua's hand while their arms were touching and asked, "what are you gonna do? Do feel comfortable getting together with her?"

Krua thought about it for a moment then said while looking at Jimin, "I'd be comfortable if it's in a public place, so yeah, I'll listen to what she has to say."

Jimin gave Krua a smile and replied while they were still holding hands, "I'm going along with your decision as long as you're comfortable. And remember to tell your mom about it too."

Krua smiled at him as she nodded confidentially. His smile never left as he got lost into her eyes, and so did she to his. But after a few seconds she looked down from them while smiling.

She heard Jimin chuckle under his breath. She then felt a sudden kiss on her cheek and immediately looked up. Jimin flashed her a smile then said, "bet you didn't see that one coming."

Krua broke out into a smile while looking at him before she looked away again. Jimin then said, giggling through the first word, "alright, we should get going now, don't wanna miss lunch."

He gave her phone back to her that he was still holding and the two got up, releasing their hands from each other.

"Oh," Jimin began. "When are you planning on replying to Garlsie's text?" Krua answered, "when I get home. I'll let you know what she says then."

"Okay, sure." Jimin responded.

___________

Krua went to the cafeteria and ordered her food. After receiving her order, she saw her friends sitting down at a table together and went to them.

She said with a smile, "hi guys." "Hey girlie, you're back." Oceania said with a bright smile. The other girls also looked happy to see her, greeting her in return.

She sat down across from Oceania and Sashe while being next to Chyna and Marika. She placed her tray of food on the table as Sashe asked, "how come you stayed back for a while?" She then drank some of her chocolate milk.

Krua answered, "oh... yeah, well, I actually know Mr. Park outside of school." They all said in unison, "ohhhhh." Oceania then asked, "are you guys friends?"

Krua smiled a little while she answered, "well, not exactly." Marika gasped excitedly and asked, "is he your boyfriend?"

Krua nodded in response with a close mouth smile. Oceania put her hand against her chest and said, "aww, that's so cute." Sashe agreed, "yeah, you guys make a perfect couple."

"Thank you." Krua replied. Marika spoke, "how cool that must be for you though." Chyna joined, "honestly." Oceania spoke right after, "yeah, you go girlie." She then held her hand up across the table for a high five and Krua high fived her.

"Oh look, Mr. Park's with the whole crew." Oceania said. They all looked in the direction she was looking which was the other side of the cafeteria. There, Jimin was seen with the other teachers Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok,
Taehyung and the principal, Namjoon. They all had their lunch, about to sit down at a table.

"Are they all friends?" Krua asked while she looked on at them. Chyna answered, "yep, yep!" Krua replied, "that's pretty cool." She then turned back to her lunch.

♡ Jimin's POV ♡

"Do you mind if we speak informally with you Mr. Park Jimin?" Namjoon asked, who was sitting across from Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok. Jimin replied, "yeah, sure."

Taehyung put an arm around Jimin's shoulders and gently shook them while he sing-songed, "alright.~~"

Hoseok spoke, "you two probably get along pretty well to be friends on the very first day at work." Namjoon who was about to put a spoonful of food into his mouth, added, "and you were already speaking informly with one another."

Jimin smiled and responded, "yeah, I felt the instant spark of friendship." Taehyung looked at Jimin and put his hand against his chest dramatically. "You felt it too?"

Jimin returned the same energy, putting his hand against his chest while he looked at Taehyung. "Yes, I didn't know you also felt it."

Yoongi lightly laughed then said, "I'm honestly loving this conversation." The others also lightly laughed. Taehyung looked at Yoongi with a cheesy smile and said, "thank you for watching, are you staying for the ending credits?"

Yoongi who was chewing his food, looked at Taehyung with a slight smile as he quickly balled up a napkin, not looking away from Taehyung. He then threw it at him.

Taehyung smiled as he tried to dodge it. He then picked it up after it fell on the floor and put it down on the table.

Jungkook suddenly came to the table, acting stiff like a robot and said, "hi Uncle Seokjin." He then took a sip from Seokjin's drink, still acting stiff. "bye Uncle Seokjin."

Jungkook started walking away to Eunwoo who was waiting for him, and Seokjin yelled while he was doing so, "hey Jungkook, did Eunwoo program you to take a sip out of my drink or something?!"

Jungkook and Eunwoo both bursted out into laughter at the same time. Jungkook struggled to continue walking to Eunwoo because he was laughing so hard.

*After school*
♡ Krua's POV ♡

After Krua told her mom about Garlsie's text, she sent a text back.

Me
hey Garlsie. We can get
together at a public place
and talk.

Not long after, she received a reply.

Garlsie
Hey, sorry, I just remembered
I'm very busy. But you got
an apology so that should
be enough for you lol. Ttyl
bestie 😘

Me
Ok.

Garlsie's POV

Right after Garlsie texted Krua and got a text back, she phone called her friend.

Friend (female): "hey, how did it go?"

Garlsie: "horrible, she wants to get together at a public place. I thought she would've been dumb enough to come over."

Friend (female): "then are we going with plan B?"

Garlsie: "yeah, but I'm not paying you if you fail."

Friend (female): "whatever, I won't fail anyway."

Garlsie: "and if you do, I'm not paying you since there wouldn't be any reason to."

Friend (female): "pay me for making an attempt."

Garlsie: "I'm hanging up on you."