15. 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙨

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

The next day I had forced Klaus to let us have a shopping spree. Rebekah had to get a new wardrobe and I needed a few more stuff.

I needed this. I was big on retail therapy. It really did work and after the summer I had, I deserved it having to deal with Stefan and Klaus was driving me crazy. I really needed this.

After my argument with Stefan I had headed to sleep but I'm sure he was now curious about the whole thing even if he tried to pretend not to.

There were so many things coming to light I'm guessing he could only wonder what else I was hiding and trust me it was way much more.

He didn't deserve to know though he would just look at me as the traitor he would always look at me that way instead of him taking the blame.

While we shopped the tension was bigger. It was like he was holding himself back from asking me stuff but I didn't care I was too worried about finding outfits.

"Okay bex here try this one" I walked over to the three of them handing the blonde one of the dresses.

She just smiled and took it heading inside the dressing room and I sat down between Klaus and Stefan who were drinking.

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah shouted from the dressing room.

"There isn't just come out here" I shouted back hearing her heels click as she walked out.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks when I wore trousers." Rebekah says, making me laugh. "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"Oh dance music I have to take you to a club they're really fun" I mentioned making Klaus give me glare.

"Are we done?" Klaus says annoyed.

"Oh so grumpy" I say turning to him with a frown then taking his champagne from him downing it.

"I needed one thing from Rebekah for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." He complained, giving the blonde a glare now.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah replies looking over at stefan. "So what do you think?" she questions him.

"I like it," he says, making me scoff. "What I said I like,"

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." She says looking back at me.

"I'll find you a better one" I gave back the glass to Klaus and got up from the table I was sitting in to walk to a rack filled with clothes.