Chapter 232: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

Shang Ke didn't know when and in what form the divine retribution would befall Yan Lu, so he can only prepare for it early. Yan Lu's divine retribution comes from the accumulated grievances of the past hundreds of years, and with the inner demons eating into him, his sanity is in danger. If he is unable to control it, he will soon become a killing devil. If there was no divine retribution, Shang Ke was still confident that he could help him overcome the inner demons. But now that the divine retribution has been triggered, they may not have much time to cultivate slowly.

系统说过,按照正常情况,阎戮应该浑浑噩噩在世间游荡上千年,直至修为耗尽,堕为凡人,天谴才会结束。那么他是否可以理解为只要阎戮变成凡人,就可以避开天谴了?

The system said that, under normal circumstances, Yan Lu should have wandered around the world for thousands of years in his muddled state until his cultivation is exhausted and he becomes a mortal. Then his divine retribution will end. Then can he understand it as: If Yan Lu becomes a mortal, he can avoid the heavenly retribution?

尚可冥思苦想,感觉这个方法似乎太过简单,可能达不到完成天谴的标准,不过应该能够降低天谴的强度,减小魂飞魄散的风险。

Shang Ke contemplated, feeling that this method seemed too simple and might not meet the standard of completing the divine retribution, but it should be able to reduce the intensity of the divine retribution and reduce the risk of Yan Lu's soul scattering.

"在想什么?"阎戮环住他的腰,斜靠在他身上,一脸慵懒。

"What's on your mind?" Yan Lu wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned against him with a lazy face.

正在想某个即将遭受天谴的魔头要怎么死才能死得不那么惨烈。

Wondering how a certain demon who is about to suffer the divine retribution can die a less gruesome death.

"我想炼制一些丹药以备不时之需。"阎戮还不知天谴之事,尚可也不打算告诉他,只要他控制住自己的杀戮之心,其他事情都有办法解决。

"I want to refine some pills for emergency use." Yan Lu still doesn't know about the divine retribution, and Shang Ke didn't plan to tell him either. As long as Yan Lu controlled his desire to kill, everything else could be solved.

"你不是一直在炼制吗?"提供给那些修真者的食物,可都拥有不低于中品灵丹的效用。

"Haven't you been refining them so far?" The food provided to those cultivators all possessed the effect no less than a middle-grade pill.

"那不一样,茶寮的食物无法保存,必须即刻食用,否则效用便会流失,我这次打算炼制真正的上品丹药。"

"That's different. The food in the teahouse cannot be preserved and must be consumed immediately, or else its effectiveness will be lost. What I intend to refine this time is real high grade pills."

对于尚可的决定,阎戮并无异议,只是:"炼制上品灵丹需要不少好材料,恐怕要花不少时间搜集。"

Yan Lu didn't have any objections with Shang Ke's decision, but said, "A lot of good materials are needed to refine a high grade pill. I'm afraid it will take a lot of time to collect them."

"不用,可以直接向修真者们求购。以丹药换材料,相信大部分人都愿意一试。"

"No need, we can directly buy from the cultivators. Exchanging precious medicine for materials, I believe most people are willing to give it a try."