Chapter 234: Re: Covenantor

Shang Ze died at the moment when the experiment was about to be successful and there was a chance for him to be restored from an emotionally deprived covenantor to a normal human being. It was even at the hands of his elder brother.

陆修樊抱着浑身染血的尚泽,整个人如坠冰窟,大脑几乎失去思考能力,只能眼睁睁地看着那双明亮的眼眸,逐渐失去光彩,带着留恋和歉疚,默然地告别了这个世界。

Lu Xiufan held Shang Ze, who was covered in. He could only watch those bright eyes gradually lose their brilliance, and silently say goodbye to the world with remorse and reluctance.

"小泽!"他痛苦地呼喊,完全无法接受眼前的事实。

"Little Ze!" He buried his head and cried out in agony, completely unable to accept what was happening.

正在这时,忽然感觉指尖似乎有液体滴落。陆修樊抬头望去,只见尚泽闭合的右眼眼角处,不知何时流下了一行眼泪。

At this moment, he suddenly felt liquid dripping from his fingertips. Lu Xiufan looked up and saw a line of tears flowing from the corner of Shang Ze's closed right eye at some point.

所有人都以为守约人是没有感情的,但他的小泽,哭了。在死亡的这一刻,哭了。他用他的眼泪,打破了禁锢守约人的诅咒。

Everyone thought that the covenantors was emotionless, but his Little Ze cried. At the moment of death, he cried. With his tears, he broke the curse that imprisoned the covenantors.

陆修樊的身体难以抑制地颤抖。

Lu Xiufan's body trembled uncontrollably.

他的小泽是有感情的!他比任何人都热爱生活,所以才会因为不舍而落泪!才会因为伤心而落泪。

His Little Ze had feelings! He loved life more than anyone else. He cried because didn't want to go! He cried out of grief.

"小泽!"陆修樊紧紧抱住他,难受得无法自已。

"Little Ze!" Lu Xiufan held him tightly in his arms, suffering from such emotional agony that he couldn't form any other words.

实验室一片狼藉,发狂的陆修齐被护卫强行送进了病房,同时迅速将情况上报给女王。

The laboratory was a mess, and the frenzied Lu Xiuqi was forcibly sent to the hospital room by the bodyguards, who quickly reported the situation to the Queen.

后续事务的处理,陆修樊一如既往的雷厉风行,表面上看起来并无异状,但身边的亲信都能感觉到他的变化。

In the aftermath of the incident, Lu Xiufan was as stern as ever. On the surface, he appeared to be fine, but his close aides could sense his change.

从他疯狂调查此次事件的真相即可看出,他对幕后元凶恨之入骨。陆修齐体内检验出狂化药剂,也就是尚泽的继母当年偷偷给尚泽注射的特殊精神药物,能够引发类似精神病毒感染的狂化症状。

From his frantic investigation into the truth of this incident, they could tell just how much he hated the culprit behind it. A drug that drove people insane was found within Lu Xiuqi's body. It was the special psychotropic drug that was once injected into Shang Ze by his stepmother, capable of triggering mania symptoms similar to the Mental Virus.

陆修齐是女王的丈夫,如果他在检察陆修樊的实验成果中出事,必然会遭到女王的猜疑。对方明显是想利用陆修齐,激发他和女王之间的矛盾,却没料到他们的治疗药剂已经研制成功,完全没有理由为了躲避检察而谋害陆修齐。