Chapter 235: Back To That Key Moment ⑦

"...Presently, we've achieved critical results with our psychotherapeutic drug and hope to..."

说话声喋喋不休地传入陆修樊耳中,他疑惑地抬起头,涣散的瞳孔逐渐凝聚,眼前的一切既熟悉又陌生,实验室、研究员、兄长陆修齐、治疗药剂,还有......

A voice chattered endlessly into Lu Xiufan's ears. He raised his head in confusion, his dilated pupils gradually focusing. Everything in front of him was both familiar and unfamiliar: the lab, the researcher, his brother Lu Xiuqi, the medicine, and...

小泽!

Little Ze!

陆修樊呼吸一滞,心脏几乎停止跳动,十几年前便已离他而去的小泽,竟然又活生生地出现在他面前。

Lu Xiufan's breathing stopped, his heart almost stopped beating as the Little Ze who had left him more than a decade ago, appeared in front of him alive again.

"啊!"

"Ah!"

正在这时,一声惨叫响起,身边的陆修齐突然发狂地扑向一个研究员,死死咬住他的耳朵,然后挣脱其他人的压制,抄起金属椅朝智脑所在的位置砸过去。

At this moment, a scream rang out, and Lu Xiuqi, who was beside him, suddenly went berserk and jumped on a researcher, biting his ear hard. He then broke away from the others' suppression, picked up the metal chair and smashed it towards the location of the laptop.

陆修樊的瞳孔骤然收缩,这个场景他永远都不会忘记,每次回想都让自己悔恨万分,为什么他不能更快一点,只要再快一点,他就能救下他的小泽!

Lu Xiufan's pupils contracted abruptly. He would never forget this scene. Every time he thought back on it, he felt remorseful. Why couldn't he have been faster? Just a little faster, and he could have saved his Little Ze!

椅子从眼前飞掠而过,陆修樊暴起直扑,牢牢抓住金属椅的一条腿,整个人被惯性拉扯着向前冲了几步。尽管他竭尽阻止,但金属椅的椅背依然砸中了尚可的后脑。

As the chair flew past his eyes, Lu Xiufan jumped up and grabbed one of the legs of the metal chair. The inertia pulled him forward a few steps regardless. Despite his best efforts to stop it, the back of the metal chair still hit the back of Shang Ke's head.

尚可闷哼一声,软倒在地。

Shang Ke grunted and fell to the ground.

"小泽!"陆修樊双目赤红,扔下手中的椅子,快速冲到尚可身边,小心翼翼地将他抱入怀中,然后用颤抖的手指查探他的鼻息......

"Little Ze!" Lu Xiufan's eyes were red as he threw down the chair and rushed to Shang Ke's side. He carefully took him into his arms, and then used his trembling fingers to check his breathing...

活着,还活着。

He was alive, he was still alive.

陆修樊仰头长舒一口气,脸上露出如释重负的表情。

Lu Xiufan raised his head and breathed a sigh of relief, a look of relief on his face.

实验室中一片混乱,陆修樊已经顾不上还在发狂的兄长,抱起尚可快步朝医疗室走去,离开前吩咐侍卫长处理善后。

The lab was in chaos, but Lu Xiufan could no longer care about his brother, who was still berserk. He picked up Shang Ke and walked quickly towards the medical room. Before he left, he ordered the bodyguards to deal with the event.