ramen & racing V

A deep guttural sound came from the back of his throat before his lips smashed against yours, his hand pulling your head forward while deepening the kiss. You knew how rough Oikawa could be, but his sudden bashfulness was on another level—he bit the bottom of your lip and hummed into your mouth, pushing his tongue in while you could feel his arm slip around the back of your neck.

His right hand tried to push its way in between your thighs, forcing your legs to open while he guided your left foot to prop up against the side of the passenger door. He wasn't gentle at all; kissing too roughly against your lips and biting your skin, all things you were not ready to do at the moment.

"Enough!" You pushed him off aggressively, wiping the corners of your mouth with your right hand. "What the fuck was that?"

Oikawa was startled by your sudden rejection, blinking a few times before realizing his actions. He sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back into his seat while running his hand through his hair again.

"Fuck, fuck!" Oikawa cursed to himself as he pinched in between the bridge of his nose, slumping down his seat. He fluttered his eyes open again, staring up at the roof of the car. "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that."

That was the first time Oikawa had upset you. It looked like he didn't even care about the race at that point—it was just another way to take out his anger and excess energy. You wondered what he was thinking of as he seemed extremely different tonight than when you had first met him.

The car continued to rumble underneath your feet as you saw Kuroo and Leia slowly pull up next to the RX-7 with unsettling expressions on their faces. They both stared at Oikawa while Kuroo pulled up to park beside him, turning off his engine. He motioned for Oikawa to come out of the vehicle, waving his hands in a come-hither motion. You looked towards Leia who gave you a discomforting look, visibly disturbed by something.

"Cypher, out. Now. We need to talk." Kuroo demanded as he towered over his car, pressing his chest against the edge of the roof.

Oikawa didn't hesitate as he quickly turned off the engine and the headlights, hopping out of the car and slamming the door shut. You were worried that their conversation could have been about the race, but your assumption quickly faded when you saw the both of them head out a little far from the cars. Oikawa crossed his arms when Kuroo showed him something on his phone.

Leia kept her gaze on you, breaking it once in a while to look back at Kuroo and Oikawa.

"Do you know what they're talking about?" You cupped your hands over your mouth and loudly whispered to Leia, who could only give you discontented pout.

She looked back over at the two men, who started to make their way back over to the cars. Leia gazed at you in silence with the exact same look she gave you back in Haiba Ramen, universally signaling that she would tell you in private, not around Kuroo and Oikawa.

Just as they approached the cars again, Leia turned her head and leaned over to Kuroo who whispered something in her ear while ducking his head down to her level.

You felt Oikawa open the driver's side door again and reach in as he placed his hand on your thigh. He looked at you with a consoling expression as his smile diminished into a desolate frown. "I have to go right now, I have important business to do with DK."

"Now?" You panicked as he dropped the news on you so quickly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." He pitied, stroking the sides of your thighs with his thumb. "I'm having Leia take you back to my condo."

You didn't respond, for millions of questions ruminated through your mind asking why. Oikawa reached into his pocket and grabbed the keys to his condo, placing them into your hands.