Chapter 12

⚠️Trigger warning-this chapter contains blood and cutting parts,so if you don't like it,I advice you not to read it.

Hospitals

I woke up in the middle of the night from my phone ringing,who would that be,and at this hour

I woke up in the middle of the night from my phone ringing,who would that be,and at this hour.I saw Tom moving a bit "go back to sleep Tommy,I'll be right back" he nodded,and took his arm off of me,I smiled to myself and kissed his cheek.

I looked at my phone to see who it was,Aurora,what?,I answered it "hey Aurora,what's wrong" she was sobbing "L-Leo" she struggled to say "W-What happen" I stuttered,tears filling my eyes "he-he had a car accident,he is at St. mungo hospital" her sobs filling my ears,and it's hurt to hear her like that "I'll be there in a few" she gulped "o-okay,thank you Olivia" with that,the line went dead.

I fell to my knees,I can't lose another one,not Leo,please,I hugged my knees to my chest,and I heard footsteps from behind me "what's up baby,who was it" Tom,I turned around to look at him,and wrapped my hands around his waist "L-Leo is at the hospital" he played with my hair "c-can you come with me" he nodded "of course baby,get ready,I'll wait for you downstairs" he smiled,and pecked my lips.

I went to my room,taking a quick shower,putting on a sweatpants and a huge hoodie,I wore a white converse,and quickly walked downstairs,seeing Tom waiting for me,he heard my footsteps,and saw I was crying "oh baby" he walked over to me,wrapping his hands around me,while I cried "shhh,it's ok,I promise you,everything will be alright" he kissed my head.

In this position,he appeared us to St. mungo,he kept stroking my hair,we walked to the counter "Leo Micheal Wilson" I said to the nurse "room 143,sweetie" she smiled politely "thank you so much" I walked so fast to the room,Tom is barley behind me,I got to the room,seeing Aurora leaning against the wall,crying "i-is he ok" I ask as I sat next to her "he is unconscious right now,but they won't let me in" she sobbed,burying her head in my chest,I robbed her back,while crying myself.

We stayed in this position for a while "I'm going to the bathroom" I nodded,she got up,and left.Tom came sitting next to me,I looked at him with tears in my eyes "come here" he pulled me in closer,"w-what if he won't make it,I-I can't lose Leo too" I cried into his chest,he put me on his lap "he will,I promise he will" I put my head in the crock of his neck,while crying.

"Wilson?" I heard someone saying,I looked up to see a doctor "he is asleep now,but everything is fine,you can go in" I smiled "thank you so so much" he smiled back.I walked to the door,opening it quietly,seeing my older brother sleeping peacefully,I smiled to myself as I heard him snoring.

I sat next to him,holding his hand "O-Oli" I heard a sleepy voice "Leo" I jumped up on him,hugging him tightly while he does the same,kissing my head "you ok princess" he touched the Bandage on my leg "Dylan told me" he smiled,rubbing my shoulder at the same time "it doesn't matter,you had a car crush,how are you feeling" I played with his hair "I'm fine" I rolled my eyes "you have blood dripping down your forehead,are you fucking kidding me" he chuckled.