Sweet Elora - 9

"Okay your all done

"Okay your all done." Ajani smiled wiping the tattoo and letting her last client of the day look at it before she wrapped it up.

" Ajani smiled wiping the tattoo and letting her last client of the day look at it before she wrapped it up

"Ooh , I love this so much as always." She said in awe, ever since she came to Ajani when she got her first tatto she became a regular client.

"It suits you too." Ajani said making her agree, she paid her and left.

"Fuck , I have a busy ass week." Ajani groaned walking into the room she used to store her tattoo things at, she hasn't gotten a chance to talk to K'saiah all week long.

"My heart's a stereo , it beats for you so listen close, you hear my thoughts and every note, make me a radio and turn me up when you feel low." Ajani sung lowly, finishing the sketches she made the day prior .

"This is going to be so pretty." She spoke to herself, she lost herself in her own imagination and didn't even realize she spent most of her day inside of that room .

She finally stood up from her seat and walked into her bedroom to check her social media , she saw she had a missed call from her, S'rene , and Jasaria's group chat.

She called it back waited for them to join.

"Hey bitches!" Jasaria cheesed answering the phone.

"Hey y'all!" Ajani smiled turning on some low music, specifically "One last time" by Givëon and Snoh.

"Hellooooo there!" S'rene answered sounding like a old head making everyone laugh.

"I got a question." Ajani said putting her face in the camera.

"Which is?" S'rene asked.

"Do you guys think K'saiah likes me?"

"Bitch you serious?" Jasaria asked in disbelief, everyone knew that they both liked each other but had to much pride to admit it.