| xxiii: real |

"Flattery does not encourage the perfect flow of love in the vein of your relationship

"Flattery does not encourage the perfect flow of love in the vein of your relationship. Be genuine and speak out what you feel for each other without hiding the painful truth." — Michael Bassey Johnson

" — Michael Bassey Johnson

Jaipur, India

Akanksha wasn't awkward after what had happened on the balcony. Nor was Vihaan. In fact, they had been more comfortable since that day. That little awkwardness that was left between them swiftly blew away, without letting them know about it.

Akanksha had never thought that she would find a friend in Vihaan. The man who did not even exist for her in the past seven years. The very same man whose name was attached with hers. He who had become a part of her identity.

Life is confusing. Life is unpredictable. Yet life is surprisingly beautiful. They were two misfits bonded into a relationship for a lifetime.

She hadn't admitted but she as well had judged the man a bit too hard.

It is human to feel the light and the dark. It is human to be emotional. Akanksha knew he was emotional. Anger is a type of emotion. Frustration is a type of emotion. And Vihaan felt that, all the time.

Anger may be one of the most heightened forms of emotion. But for Vihaan it was a form to express himself. It was to express that his anger depicted his sadness in a fight mode.

When he was at his lowest, others had taken advantage of him. When he fell weak and emotionally attacked, anger was his way out. Anger saved his life.

Vihaan's action that night had made her feel safe and protected. It assured her that someone was there for her who understood her apart from her sister and her friends. There was someone with whom she could talk about anything and everything.

That was a progress between them.

Vihaan and Akanksha were heading towards Janhavi and Mukesh's house for dinner. The evening was pleasant with every second and the air was windy, but still, there was a happy environment.

"So," Akanksha took a long playful pause before she asked Vihaan, "how did the appointment at the hospital go?"

Vihaan was annoyed when she giggled for the umpteenth time.