-Eight-

{A/N POV}

"Oh just shut the hell up Sara , stop with this hate of yours , how much more low can you go huh? How much? She is your own daughter, you gave birth to her, for gods sake just for once be a mother towards y/n, stop with this hate just stop"

Shouted mr byun bayjoon y/n's stepfather right on his wife's face and walked away to sit on the nearby couch of their shared bedroom as they were having a huge argument after they returned home back from jungkook's underground basement where he was ready to kill them both if it was not for mr byun to beg him to spare his wife and his life and jimin being a thought full person to suggest jungkook that he should not do that cause at the end they were his wife's parents after all.

"I can't, I can't, I can never stop hating that girl and you know the reason bayjoon then why you keep asking me to do the same thing, when will you understand that she doesn't deserve any kind of love not from me and not from anyone else-----------"

"I won't take a word against my daughter so shut up before I loose my control, I am already tired"

Bayjoon warned cutting Sara's words off in between but not giving ear to her husbands warning she spoke again

"I don't fuking care if you are tired of not but let me clear it for you that because of her uselessness we had a gun pointed right on our foreheads, that jeon jungkook was about to kill us because of her, she is the reason we were about to get killed"

Sara shouts with rage.

"No you are. YOU ARE THE REASON SARA, JUNGKOOK HAD THAT GUN POINTED ON OUR FOREHEADS BECAUSE HE GOT TO KNOW HOW ANIMALISTICALY YOU HAVE BEEN TREATING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER WHO IS HIS WIFE NOW, YOU ARE THE RESON OF HIS RAGE SARA, YOU ARE"

Bayjoon shouted back this time grabbing his wife's jaw harshly.

"I can't believe that you threatened your own daughter to sleep with her husband and if she doesn't you warned her that you'll break her bones, I can't believe my ears Sara, I know that you never accepted y/n as your child but at least be a women and do not let her go through the things women should never go through, this is something I never expected from you, you are just pathetic"

Bayjoon exclaimed with disgust before harshly pushing his wife away who then grabbed his collar with more anger.

"Oh don't you dare blame it on me byun bayjoon, I did all that to save you from getting killed because you fixed that naive girls marrige with a freaking man 8 years older than her who I am damn sure got a lot experience on the freaking bed but that dear daughter of your got nothing to serve him and I was damn sure that he would have sent her back or killed he and us because of her stupid naiveness, i fuking tried saving us"

After exclaiming harshly Sara let's his collar go.

"But you didn't have to do any of them Sara, did you really thought that I would marry y/n to some sex freak, Damn no, she is so precious to me, I fixed her marriage with jeon jungkook because I knew his nature, he might be the most dangerous man but I know he would never hurt our y/n, I saw the love his eyes held for our y/n, just for gods sake stop assuming things it only brings unhappiness in our lives,I am sick of your conspiracies "