24.

Dee pov

Right now im heading to Jay house cause everybody said they was linking up there. I mostly came so I could talk to Maraee when she got back.

I pulled up seeing everybody was outside just on the hood and truck of they car while smoking and listening to some music. I was gone be cool cause I aint want them knowing that Maraee had me tight.

A few hours pasted by and Jace just now dropping her off. I was mugging him. Everybody was still chilling and me well just know I was on my way to Raee room.

"what going on" she said as she looked for clothes

"shii nun just tryna figure out is you tryna get beat up"

"what you mean" she asked

"what I told you yesterday"

she rolled her eyes "to not talk to jace"

"and what you do"

"talk to jace" she said not making eye contact

Do if you knew what I told you why would you go do the opposite I thought to myself.

"but I doesn't matter cause im single and  yolo"

thats how you feel i asked she nodded her head yes.

I said "I knew all atl bitches hoes can't fuck with the hoes"

She looked at me like I was crazy & went off "FIRST OF ALL BITCH I AINT NO HOE LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT DONT COMPARE ME TO NONE OF THESE HOES THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU ILL BEAT YO ASS LIKE IM A NIGGA LETS SEE WHO THE HOE IS THEN"

"MANNN GTFO WITH THAT SHIT" I said standing up

"get the stepping out my room the fuck wrong with you" she mumbled some other stuff I couldn't hear

Maraee pov

Mann this nigga had me tight I dont play that name calling shit. I really best his ass like ima nigga for real. I hear his car speed off. I got in the shower for 30 minutes and change into some grey joggers some nike socks and a white tank top. I was about to go to walmart and look for a mini figure and some things to put in there.

When I reached walmart it was alot of folks and here and I say folks im talking bout hella niggas in here. Like damn im looking like a bum with a messy bun on my head. I just went to looking for the things I need.