C.H.A.P.T.E.R 11

.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

As I went inside the bus Soo Ho came to me and said "Are you okay?" "Yes" I said and sat on my seat. 

"Where is Mr. Lee Yeon?" One of the teacher said while looking towards the students. Suddenly He came inside the bus and told the driver to wait here as roads are blocked.

I was scared when Soo Ho noticed me and said "Did he do something?" "Aniii" I said and checked my phone. I saw calls from Eomma and Appa but I didn't called them back.

I was tired so I fell asleep. After a while I woke up and saw that It stopped raining and driver also started driving the bus. I saw outside the window and It was still dark.

I was going to tell Soo Ho about everything that happened but I saw that he is sleeping. I looked back and saw that Joo Kyung slept on Seojun's shoulder.

I thought she liked Soo Ho I muttered. 

In Morning

We reached Baekdudaegan at early morning. "You all can go outside Now" Lee Yeon announced. Everyone started going out from the bus with there bags. There was a hotel nearly where our reservations were done.

We all checked in and got our rooms. Me, Joo Kyung, Soo Ah and Soojin were roommates. We took our bags and went inside the room.

"We all need to get ready and reach downstairs for breakfast." Soo Ah said. We all got ready and went downstairs. As we reached there I realized that I forgot my phone in room.

"I forgot my phone. I will get It. You all go. I will join you." I said to him. "I will come with you." JooKyung said to me. "No I will get It." I said and went upstairs.

I took my phone and locked the door when I noticed Seojun coming towards me. "Why aren't you talking to me?" He asked me. I didn't said anything and was going downstairs but he grabbed my writs. "What's wrong with you?" He yelled at me.

"I should ask you this." I said while looking towards him. "You aren't talking to me." He said.

"Why should I?" I said in an angry tone. "Did something happened?" He said while releasing my hand. 

"No, I think you should go to Jookyung. She must be waiting for you." I said and went downstairs.

As I went downstairs I saw that everyone was going to have breakfast. So I went there and joined them.

After Breakfast, The Teachers announched that we all will be doing a survey in the nearby village. So we need to pick partners for that. 

Seojun came to me and asked to be my partner for survey but I denied. I saw Soo Ho standing there and I went to him and asked him for survey.

Jookyung went to Seojun for survey and Soo Ah and Soojin were partners and I was with Soo Ho.

"You know what we have to do, Right?" I said to Soo Ho. "Yes" He said.

 "Are you all ready?" Lee Yeon came and asked us. "Yes" everyone said and we will followed him to village.

Everyone was busy in survey while me and Soo Ho were busy in our own work. We asked few people of village about some supernatural being but no one told us anything.

"I think they are scared." I said while looking towards Soo Ho. "How will be find out about him?" He said.

We were roaming around when we saw a group of 3 old women sitting and talking under the tree. We went there and I said "Do you all live here?" "Yes" One of the old women said.

"Can I ask you something?" I said to them. "What?" They said. "Is there any supernatural being here?" I said while looking at them. They didn't uttered a word. "I think we should go somewhere else" Soo Ho said to me. "We have no where else to go." I yelled. 

"Whatever you are looking for you should go there. You may get answers of your questions." One of the old women said while pointing towards the forest.

I sighed and started walking towards the forest. "What will we get from here?" Soo Ho said while looking around the forest. "Maybe we will get few answers of our questions." I said while looking towards him.

"I think we should check map" Soo Ho said to me. I took out my phone and saw there was no network. "What wil we do now?" I said with a worried expression.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. We both got happy as one of us had network on phone. He took out the phone and saw Seojun's call. 

"Why would he call me?" He said with an confused expression. "I think you should pick up his call." I said to him.

He picked his call while Seojun started yelling at him. "Where are you both? I am calling Y/N but My call isn't reaching to her." "She is with me." Soo Ho said.

"Where are you both? I am coming there." He said. "You don't need to come." I said and disconnected the call.

"Did you guys had a fight?" Soo Ho said while looking towards me. "No" I said and started walking"

As we started walking I felt that someone is following us. I looked back but saw no one.

"What happened?" Soo Ho asked me. "Nothing, I felt that someone is following us." I said.

"Maybe there must be some animal. You know Its a forest." He said while we both were walking. "Animal?" I yelled. "Are you scared?" He said with a smirk. "Ani" I said and he started laughing.

"How can I be scared with an animal when I am handling a supernatural being." I said with a fake smile. We were walking when almost lost my balance as I was getting slipped but Soo Ho grabbed me.

I didn't said anything and stood still. "You should walk carefully" He said with a smile.

"I know" I said while we both started walking again and Suddenly saw a familiar face standing infront of us.

"Annyeong" He said while waving a hand at us with a smile.

"How can Lee Yeon be here? I muttered to myself."

I changed the writing format of the story from paragraphs to sentances. It will be easy for everyone to read. I hope you all are liking the story. Don't Forget To Vote.

Thankyou so much for 2k Views. Keep Supporting.

Love you all <3