❣︎Chapter Two❣︎

Y/N slowly entered the gym, trying not to draw attention to herself. However her slowly opening the door caused it to creek which make the boys in the gym stop to look at her.

She mentally cursed herself for drawing attention to herself, but instead of showing her discomfort she forced a smile.

"HOLY SHIT IT'S BREAD-CHAN!" Goshiki yelled, pointing at the door.
"Wow! Didn't expect to see you here." Tendou lazily walked up to her with his hands behind his head.
"I am here to pick up a book from Ushijima-san." She stated.
"Ah. Lucky bastard." Tendou mumbled. "Ushijima! Someone's here to see you." Tendou yelled, with obvious jealousy laced in his voice.

"Here is the book Y/N. Just give it back tomorrow in class." He handed her the book and she nodded.

She started to head out but someone stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"Why don't you stay for our practice? Volleyball is quiet interesting." Tendou asked.
"Sorry. I must be going." Y/N said as she checked the time.

Her son should be getting home soon. She had just enough time to get home if she left right then.

"Ah, then at least let me walk you. It would be a shame if something were to happen to you." Tendou pouted at the rejection.

Not wanting to be off schedule, she agreed. Tendou was ecstatic and left with her, even though he was in the middle of practice.

"So Bread-chan." He started as they walked. "You are in class 3-A?" He asked.
"Yes." She replied.
"Oh. I'm in class 3-B" He smiled at the girl.

When he realized she wasn't even looking in his direction he frowned a bit.

"Say Bread-chan-"
"Who's Bread-chan anyways?" Y/N cut him off.
"You of course! You always feed the ducks bread so we started calling you Bread-chan." Tendou responded.
"We?" She asked.
"Yeah. The whole volleyball team. Except Ushijima of course. He calls you L/N-san." He answered.
"Oh." She said.

"So anyways. I was thinking, I need a tutor. And you're in class A. Which means you are smart. Sooo-"
"No." She cut him off yet again.
"Whyyy." Tendou whined.
"I'm very busy I don't have time to." She stated.
"What if I payed you?" He raised an eyebrow.

And for the first time, she looked at him.

"How much?" She asked with her eyes wide.

A smirk tugged on Tendou's lips as he saw that reaction.

"As much as you want." He shrugs.

"40 dollars a week." She said.

"Woah. Didn't expect that much outta you. But I guess that's fine." He sighed, mentally saying goodbye to his bank account.

"Great you have a deal. You can stop at my place after practice." She smiled.
"Great!" She beamed back at her.

Well at least she'll have money to pay for her son's daycare next year.

☀︎︎

They finally arrived at her apartment and she let him in.

"Pretty small. Do you live with your parents?"
Y/N cringed at this question. It was a sore subject for her after all.

"Do you want to be tutored or not?" She glared at him.
"Yes sorry..touche" he mumbled.

"What type of tea do you like?" She sighed.
"Any is fine." He smiled.

She made tea and brought it to her little coffee table in the living room.

Tendou sat down on the opposite end of her and took his tea.